*2018*

#Firstpostof2018

Warning - Long, Ramble-y sappy speech ahead. Proceed at your own risk.

Heyyyyy peepsss!!!!

2017 was an excruciatingly long, tiresome and hard year for me. From not feeling myself anymore to losing my passion, writing, this year just drained me emotionally and physically. I lost a lot of friends, gained fewer, made mistakes, hurt some people, was hurt by some and felt lost.

I could go on and on about every single bad thing that happened to me cause trust me, there were a lot but that's not the purpose of this random ramble.

2017 is the year that I learnt the most. 2017 was so bad that I have come out stronger, ready to face 2018 with a strong mindset and a sense of who I am as a person. Every mistake I made last year only prepared me for the future.

I learned that failure does not mean that you have lost, but that you know what not to do the next time in order for you to win.

I learned that losing people is inevitable and that when you lose someone, you get someone far far better, someone better suited for you.

I learned that if I dream and not work towards that dream, it's going to remain just that, a dream and not my reality.

I learned that bumps along the road are not obstacles, but speed breakers which allow you to reach your destination slowly, but safely.

And most importantly, I learned not to take life so seriously and that if something is meant to happen, it will. And if it doesn't, it just wasn't meant to be and that I should move on

This is one of my favorite quotes from the book "The Alchemist" by Paulo Coelho.

"And, when you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it."

So all you have to do is want something with all your heart, work for it and it will happen if it was meant to be.

So let us all leave 2017 behind and focus on making 2018 much much much better than any year before. May everyone of you be successful in everything you do and may you all achieve everything your heart so desires. Let us try to spread positivity and smiles this year as we very much need every bit of happiness after everything we've been through.

And lastly, thank you for being a part of my ongoing journey as a writer and giving this book your time and love.

I wish each and every one of you a very happy and joy filled year ahead.

Again, thank you. ❤❤

And oh, here's a picture of a very sizzling Nick Bateman to start of this year. You're welcome.