63

Today was the day.

I quickly exited school, avoiding Silver and his lackeys successfully.

Well...I thought I had.

He approached me from behind one of the high schooler's cars.

"Well, who do we have here, is it Starboy? Honestly, that boy left you for good reason, you know," Silver spat out.

His lackeys formed a little triangle or circle around me.

"Excuse me Silver, I have to meet someone today. Please move."

"What? A new 'boyfriend'? You're such a slut. You'll get with anyone you can, won't you Starboy?"

"No. It's just a friend." He was making me mad. Almost as intense than I've ever felt, except at Ford.

"'Just a friend' he says. What a fucking liar. We know you're going to meet a new boy to screw with."

"It's not like that, Silver." I felt the anger start to bubble over.

A slight burning on my wrist told me what was happening. I covered my now-yellow eye with a hand.

"Silver. Let me through. I need to make it on time."

"Ha! I'm not letting ya go, ya faggot!" Silver shouted, stomping forward towards me a little bit. The whole group laughed.

The blackness has spread over one of my arms entirely, a slight burning feeling spreading with it. Luckily I was wearing a long-sleeved turtle neck today.

They wouldn't see the blackened skin until it spread on my face.

"What's that shit on your hand, Starboy?" Silver asked, still spitting out every word like venom.

"This?" I started twitching a little bit. I felt the burn everywhere but half of my face. It would quickly be filled in, if this were to continue.

I knew what would happen if it did, though. The skin stayed clear as I was fighting against the demon in me.

"This...hehe...this is n-nothing..." My other eye turned yellow. There was no more fighting it.

Silver's lackeys had run away once I started to rise off the ground an inch.

Silver looked scared, but put on a "brave face."

"Wh-what the hell are you? Haha, is this all faggot's true form? Idiotic and stupid looking?" He taunted.

"FOOl. i Am sImplY sOmEonE YOU dOn't wAnt tO mEss wIth lIkE YOU hAvE bEEn fOr Oh-sO-lOng. NOw i sUppOsE It Is YOUr tImE tO dIE."

Fire cackled on my hands, reminding me of my intent.

A maniacal, crazy smirk appeared on my face, revealing sharp, perfectly white teeth.

What the hell is wrong with him...? Is he more powerful than the other shit head?! Silver thought. I read his thoughts, more and more scared he became.

Ha. How pitiful of a hUmAn he is.

Silver was petrified. He couldn't even move.

I broke out laughing. It seemed evil, from the outside I suppose. It was just so funny.

"YOU'vE bEEn bEAtIng mE Up fOr YEArs, And nOw whEn i gEt thE chAncE tO rEpAY thE fAvOr, YOU'rE tOO scArEd tO mOvE! It's lIkE YOU ArE fEElIng All thE fEAr I hAvE fElt OvEr thE YEArs, All At OncE. ThIs Is tOO gOOd! AhhAhAhA! NOw, I gUEss I shOUld kIll YOU."

I calmed my laughter down.

It'd be more fun to toy with him, though.

"Or wE cOUld plAy A fUn gAmE, If YOU wIn YOU dOn't dIE, If I wIn I kIll YOU. LEt Us hEAd tO YOUr mIndscApE, shAll wE?"

With a snap of the fingers, to the outside it looked like I had disappeared and Silver had just passed out, but I had just made us both enter his mindscape  for my fun little game.

"Hello, Silver," I said from behind him. He seemed to be...wondering where the hell he was.

"Dipper! Where the hell are we?" He turned and didn't looked as scared.

I looked like my human form again, but still had my demon side's powers. But he didn't know that.

Half of my body turned black, and one of my eyes became yellow.

He looked scared again.

"WelcomE to thE mindscape, Silver! This Is yOur head and YOUR lIfE story! DrEAms, hOpes, everything is here!"