Here to Stay

Sonias P.O.V

Sierra and I had gone to the airport to pick up Norah and Jack about three hours ago. Norah was in complete shock when she saw her. Sierra had explained everything to her and Norah forgave her. Of course, she would. 

When Sierra had left us Norah was the first to find out, she was devastated, so I'm glad Sierras back. I remember meeting Alexander, Sierra's husband but then he was her partner, I knew something was going on between them, but I didn't think it would get serious. Norah and I were upset because we've missed out on each other's lives. I remember promising each other back in high school that no matter where we are we'll always find each other, and it's true. We always will, and have found each other. No matter what we've been through we'll be there for each other and that's why no matter what happens we always somehow find each other.

I didn't tell Sierra about the deal, She's always said that I'd end up with Sam. She thought I liked him for some reason. I've never liked Sam one bit when I was in high school...okay maybe two percent. So that's why she didn't ask why I married him.

We were all currently at my house hanging around the dinner table, talking about our teenage years. I had ordered pizza due to the last-minute dinner plans. Little Mason was minding his own business eating his food while we squeal with laughter. It's good to be back, like old times.

"Remember that one time we called Josh during lunch in 10th grade" Sierra laughed.

"Holyy, you two were so stupid for doing that!" Norah laughs

"It was so much fun making his whole group run around the school trying to find us" I laugh.

"Come on Norah admit it was fun!" Sierra smirks.

"It wasn't fun at all! It was stupid" Norah chuckled.

"I remember Norah always getting mad at us for talking about them so much!" Sierra laughs.

"Oh, how I have missed you two!" Sierra says.

"We've missed you too!" I say.

"Sonia, how long are you along?" She looks at my belly.

"Ten weeks, so about two and half months" I smile.

"Have you found out the genders yet?" She asks.

"No, Sam and I will go when he comes back," I say.

"How's Sam? He better be treating my bestie like a Queen" she says

"Trust they're the cutest! He loves her so much!" Norah squeals

My cheeks heat up "I'm glad he's taking care of you" she says then looks down at her hands. I knew she was still upset.

"I'm extremely sorry for not telling you guys why I felt, I should've... I-I was trying to protect you guys but instead, I hurt you two" I get up and hug her and Norah held her hands.

"Don't say that you did it to protect us. It's not your fault." Norah says then walks up to her and hugs her.

"Me huggy too," Little Mason says while pulling at my shirt. I lift him and kiss his cheek.

"I get it! You all missed each other!" Jack jokes. Poor guy has been listening to us for the past two hours.

"I have to head back to my place, Alex will be home soon and it's past Mason's bedtime," Sierra says

"And Jackson and I need to get unpacking," Norah says.

"I'm glad we're all together again!" I say

"We'll do something soon!" Norah says

"For sure!" I say. 

We walk towards the door and Sierra pulls me into a hug, I bend down and hugged Mason "bye buddy!" I kiss his cheek

"Mommy I don't want to go!" Mason says and we chuckle.

"Sweetheart we'll come again," Sierra says.

I hug Norah and Jackson. "Bye Aunties and Uncle Jack," Mason says and we all look at him in awe.

When they left I walked upstairs and took a long shower. Today was full of excitement. I'm glad my best friends are back, our group is complete again. I couldn't wait until Sam returns in 2 weeks.

I have good feeling things will get better.

______________________________________________________________________

Hey Dears! What do you think of Sierra? Lots of new characters on coming. Stay tuned!