Description

Chandelier- Sia

WARNING YOU HAVE TO READ THIS (IT'S NOT ABOUT COPYRIGHT): before you read anything, I need to tell you this. I started writing this book a long time ago, way before I published it on Wattpad. Now that I look back at it, I want to cringe. The writing isn't very good, the dialogue is cringey and yeah.  This book doesn't show what I can do. I really don't like what I've done with it. When I first started writing this, I really liked the idea but as I progressed with the chapters, I regret what I did with some things. I didn't write to my best ability. Not at all. Some of the final chapters are a bit better and I've tried to make them less cringey and better written but overall, I'm not happy with this at all. In fact, I'm pretty embarrassed. Will I edit this book? I'm so embarrassed that I don't want to go back and read previous chapters. So I doubt it.

So if you want to read this book then go ahead but I have warned you so don't go writing negative comments. If you like this book then great but yeah...this isn't one of my best books. I'm not pleased with it. 

Some of my newer books are better so if you want a story that isn't cringey like this book and stuff, you can read those. Anyways, thanks for reading. You can now read if you want...

***

~So...don't steal my work because I will hunt you down and skin you alive. Its All Rights Reserved which means you probably already know from reading other people's threats and stuff. 

~Don't write any nasty comments about my story. If you don't like the story, then stop reading it. You don't need to make a nasty comment. Because FYI, it's not nice. 

~There will be swearing and plot holes in this so you have been warned

~~If you like the chapter, please vote and comment. I want to hear what you think. Like seriously, a vote would mean the world to me. Not kidding. 

I'm sorry if its cliche, I hope it isn't too cliche because I do have some plot twists in mind.

~~I update regularly but there isn't a set day, unfortunately. Its whenever I'm not studying or working. 

~~Also, if you have any covers that you want to create, I'd love to see them and add them because the covers I make aren't the best. So please email them to me at littletroublemaker@yahoo.com 

Here's the full blurb: 

Dear Max,

For you, it might have been simple. For you, it might have been something to keep you from being bored.

But for me? It was so much more. I thought we would be together forever. I thought what we had was love. I guess I thought wrong.

You broke my heart and I'll hate you forever for it.

Ava.

One summer romance. One heartbreak and now one reunion.

Two years ago, Ava and her family went on a summer break to California. It was a magical summer where Ava met the very charming Max. Sparks flew as they fell in love. Ava thought she was in a dream. Perhaps it was because of the day before they were both set to go their separate ways, Max broke her heart by cheating on her. She thought he loved her and was going to try and keep in contact with her. 

Heartbroken, Ava left California and when she got home, she became different. Fast forwards two years later, Ava moves to Los Angeles where she bumps into Max. 

With a heart that's still recovering and a very sexy Max who wants to apologize and explain himself, along with trying to get her back,  Ava feels like her life is spinning out of control. 

Join Ava as she tries to deal with everything, including getting over her new school's sexy bad boy. 

And if you skipped the bit at the top, please read it. It's vital you do...