October

*Author's Note*

Two updates in 12 hours, I figure that should make up for the past five days! Can't wait to hear what you guys think of this one :)

Sarah <3

Hailey's POV

"Alright, kids. Wake your asses up, let's get this show on the road!" Kali said as she threw a pillow at us and Matt and I both groaned.

I had no idea what time it was, or how she even got into his building, but I just cuddled back up to Matt and tried to pretend she wasn't there. His bed was warm and cozy, and I should have known better than to think she of all people would just let us be.

"Oh hell no, you are not about to ignore me!" She laughed as she immediately jumped up on to the bed and began shaking us both until a large groan escaped Matt. "I have arrived, I'm here, wake up!"

"Jesus Christ, how did you even get in here?" He said in annoyance. "I was comfortable."

"Yeah well now you're not, so get up." She said as she chucked a pillow at his face and he immediately grabbed her ankle and she fell onto the bed at our feet. "Well that was uncalled for." She laughed as she stared up at the ceiling.

"What was uncalled for was you waking us up like that, you know how Hailey is in the morning. You could have got us both killed." Matt laughed as he stumbled out of bed and pulled a pair of sweatpants over his boxers before he grabbed a t-shirt and pulled it over his head.

"True story." I yawned. "I'm actually impressed with myself that I haven't clawed your eyes out."

"Me too." Matt smiled as he leaned down and kissed my cheek before turning to Kali. "And now that I'm up and don't wanna kill you as much, get over here and hug me."

Kali immediately jumped from the bed and into his arms, wrapping her legs around his waist as he spun her around, kissing her on the cheek before he finally put her down and she jumped on top of me.

"Hailssss!" She laughed as she shook me. "Get up! We're in Torontooooo! It's time to explore!"

Matt just laughed and shook his head as he headed into the bathroom to shower, shutting the door behind him as I propped myself up on my elbows.

"Okay, how the fuck do you have this much energy?" I whined. "I'm gonna need you to tone it down for at least an hour."

"If I do will you get up?" She grinned.

"I'm already up. I will be more up after I shower and eat something. Then we can explore all you want." I yawned as I held out my pinky finger. "Deal?"

"Deal." She smiled as she wrapped her pinky around mine.

We spent the next hour or so waking up and getting ready, before we headed off to grab breakfast at this cute little restaurant around the corner from Matt's place. I was surprised to see it was almost noon by the time we got there, but I guess Toronto being three hours ahead of Lily Ridge meant it was only 8am for me. Kali caught Matt and I up on all her latest escapades in Boston, and how she was chomping at the bit to get back to Belize and see what was going on with the research we'd done while we were there. I was told more than once that it was 'balls' that I wasn't going, and I just laughed and shook my head at her. She filled us in on some of the latest gossip regarding Isaac and some girl he'd met while we were in Asia, and I just smiled and shook my head at her.

"So what are we doing tonight, Matty?" She asked as she popped a piece of bacon in her mouth.

"Actually, we're gonna have dinner with some friends. And then I have a surprise for Hails." He smiled down at me and I immediately became skeptical.