27

Jungkook's POV:

I noticed her ignoring so I couldn't smirk at her and for some reason, it pissed me off.

Why wouldn't she look at me?

I just wanted her to look at me, just at me and she looked everywhere else.

To top it off, she wore Jimin hyung's shirt which looked so good on her, and she still wouldn't look my way.

Seeing her blushing and doing all sorts of stuff with hyungs made me lose my mind. And the last straw was when Jimin hyung snapped a picture with y/n.

The mere happiness on her face made me taste bile.

All I wanted was to yank her and make her look at me...

...but she turned to leave without even saying goodbye.

I wasn't proud of lashing out on her but I just couldn't hold it in anymore.

"Weren't you going to do my makeup before you went with your friends? Because it made you jealous when somebody else did?"

She stopped and turned around. Jin hyung chastised me but I felt satisfied because that earned me a look from her.

But instead of looking at me, she turned around and ran out, tears in her eyes.

Guilt, shame and anger because she still chose to ignore me - I ran after her. I didn't think what I wanted to say when I caught up to her but I just ran.

Spotting her, I grabbed her arm and turned her around.

I saw her tear streaked face but my eyes just couldn't leave her lips which seemed redder than usual. Maybe she bit them.. or maybe it was because she was crying.

But instead of saying something - anything - I swooped in, and kissed her.

I just wanted to taste her lips. Know the feeling of her mouth on mine. Have her kiss me back...

...but she was too shocked to respond.

I broke off and pulled away. She opened her eyes and grabbed her shirt above her chest.

She had her eyes closed!

Her eyes were wide with shock, and the paleness of her cheeks was being rapidly replaced by a ruddy shade of the telltale shyness I adored about her.

Realizing I needed to explain, and the fact that even my face felt hot, I said, "Serves you right for ignoring me," and then stuck my tongue out.

She didn't move, and I was sure she wouldn't for a while, so I chuckled and kissed her forehead before leaving for the dressing rooms.

Your POV:

I was just running with all these feelings when Jungkook whirled me around to kiss me.

Every single cell in my body stopped functioning at his touch. I could still feel him around me...

...and to him, it was a joke? Just because I ignored him? And I wasn't even wrong in doing so.

I felt my legs go weak so I sat down and hugged myself.

Why was I feeling all these feelings when it was nothing but a joke? Why can't I stop thinking about his lips? Why am I not fangirling? Why am I hurt because it didn't mean anything to him? Why did it mean to me? WHAT did it mean to me?

Nice. One kiss and I'm off the track.

Sighing, I stood up and walked towards the bathroom to calm myself a little.

Of course, it was a joke. Why else would he kiss a mere fan?

I scoffed at myself and freshened up.

                    🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

"What the hell took you so long? Did you meet up with BTS or something?!," Yoona scolded me and my heart skipped a beat at that.

I laughed awkwardly as sunbae tried to hold in his laughter at my expression.

When we reached our places, I felt sunbae and Yoona talk in secrecy which felt odd but I shrugged it off on feeling like shit after the little scene with Jungkook.

Soon, the concert started and I forgot all about my petty issues and started screaming at the top of my lungs.

"Kim Namjoon, Kim Seokjin, Min Yoongi, Jung Hoseok, Park Jimin, Kim Taehyung, Jeon Jungkook, BTS!!"

I was so close to the stage, I felt like they were performing only for me and in that moment, I was the happiest person alive.

All the troubles aside, I was an ARMY and I was breathless.

HELL YASS! I'M AT THE CONCERT FOR THE FIRST TIME IN MY LIFEU! BOW DOWN TO ME BISHES! MY PERSEVERANCE EARNED ME THIS TICKET!!

And there was the fangirl.

There were times when I felt like Jungkook saw me and smiled but that couldn't be, could it? In the crowd? But I was pretty close to the stage...

BTS started to sing "propose" when sunbae spoke to me in my ear. I jumped up because honestly I'd forgotten I'd come with friends.

I looked at him unwillingly because that meant tearing my eyes off the stage.

He said something but the crowd was loud and so was the music so I couldn't make out a single word.

"What?," I said, straining to hear him.

And then he leaned in... And whispered, "Will you go out with me?"

I felt his hot breath on my ear and my mind raced back to the time it was jungkook's breath on my ear.. hair.. neck...

...and then his lips. On my neck. On my lips.

But that was not my place to be thinking about him that way.

He would date someday too, just like RM.

It was Jungkook's part in propose. I loved his part. Why was I thinking of Jungkook here anyway?

When I didn't respond, he leaned in towards my lips.

A/n: I'm so sorry for the wait guys! I hope you'll forgive me and like my attempt to make it likeable 🤔