Feelings of the Dead

Y/n P.o.v

'So much for being free and having all the adrenaline on us.' I thought, all annoyed because we were on a mall with no weapons or anything. I was sitting on a chair in one of the restaurants, remembering how we got here.

Flashback.

We were in the Humvee driving on a highway after the incident of the Takagi Estate being overflowed with Them. I was currently sitting in the back with Takashi on my left Rei on my right. Saeko was on the left side holding her new Katana given by Souichiro, Hirano was cleaning the guns with Alice, I was still scared that Alice would pull the trigger or hurt herself, but Hirano told me to not be worried, that the guns were unloaded. I just let it pass, Shizuka was driving as usual, and Saya...

Oh Saya, she was on the passengers sit looking to the distance really depress. I didn't blame her and I knew the feeling of letting go your love ones all of the sudden. 'I'll try to talk to her when we are alone.' I told myself and after that, we stopped at a gas station. 'Damn it, what is it with my mouth and timing?' I asked myself really annoyed, but I can't argue with it.

Takashi: "Alright guys, lets separate and look for supplies and in ten minutes return to the Humvee." We nodded, and I got an idea.

Y/n: "Takashi, we need to keep the Humvee guarded, so I volunteer myself and Saya for watching it." He looked at me questioning my motives. He turned to Saya who was still sad, but also a little shocked about my suggestion.

Takashi looked at me and he nodded. I knew he would understand, but the others were still confused about it. "Alright, but we will be back in ten minutes. Ok?" Takashi asked and I nodded. "Then guys, lets go."

The others followed still confuse and I know Takashi will explain them what's wrong. I looked at Saya who was still confuse and mad, I wonder why?

She stomped to the Humvee, climbed it, and sat on top irritated. I sighed, climbed as well to the top, and sat on her left side. She looked away and didn't even asked why did I suggested for us to stay back.

Three minutes has passed and I had to brake the silence. "Saya, you know you can't keep quiet forever so talk to me. Your one of those who always say something." She looked at me, and I noticed her red and puffy eyes. There were angry and sadness at the same time, I can't blame her.

Saya: "Why? Why did you volunteered me to stay behind!? I didn't asked for you to talk for me!" She yelled at me, but I gave her a stern look.

Y/n: "Because I wanted to talk to you. About yo-"

Saya: "There's no need of talking, we have more important things to do like help Takashi and the others for supplies and-" She cutted me off, but now I cut her off.

Y/n: "Can you shut up and listen first before saying your opinion!? I'M DOING THIS BECAUSE OF YOU!" I yelled at her and she was surprised. "You are not yourself! You're distant and you're not giving your best opinion to survive or anything! We are worried for you, I'm worried for you so please, be the Saya I've met a few days ago." The last part, my voice was breaking. She looked at me wide eyes, I knew she would've expected it from Takashi or Saeko, but from me was the least.

Y/n: "Don't forget, I also lost the ones that I love, and what's worst, I lost them by my OWN. HANDS. You had the chance to say goodbye and I didn't, but at least I have this." I got the bow out with a symbol of a wolf marked to it in tbe middle. "It was my mother's bow, made out of a maple tree. It was handed to your mother, Yuriko, so she could give it to me so I can hold it and use it with pride, and never forget my mother. The hidden blades reminds me of my father of the many trainings and care he gave me. I'm saying these because I care for your well being. I want to see that determined and proud face, so please, I know it's hard, but we are here to be your support. Don't push us aside, let us help you, and let us be your new reason to live." I had tears coming down my cheeks. I felt a hand on my right hand. I looked at Saya, she was looking down, her hair covering her eyes, but not her tears on her cheeks.