7.What a joke!

"You slut." Freida shouted losing her goddamn mind.

"Oh! The slut is calling me one." I countered meeting her fierce glare.

"Youu....what did you just call me?" She shouted at top of her lungs nearly destroying my eardrums.

"What did you hear?" I mocked her looking at her flimsy dress which was barely covering her upper body.

"It seems like someone couldn't hear properly but..." I gave a lazy glanced at her and looked at the man who was staring at me for a while.

Our eyes meet making him surprise yet he concealed it and continue staring at me as if he was trying to remember where he had seen me. I hadn't expected him to just stand behind his desk not bothering to shun me or yell at me for insulting his so-called girlfriend.

"Bitch! Who are you shamelessly looking at?" Freida roared looking mad and I chuckled looking at the bitch who called me bitch.

"You took a leave from the hospital for your fun yet you are telling me shameless." I do not like to bargain in other's life nor mind their private activities but I could not keep my mouth shut when someone insults me.

I felt even more disgusted when I did not see any shame on her face nor on the man who has to stop staring at me and was dialing someone's number on the landline.

"Who let you in? Have you an appointment?" Freida questioned as if she is the boss and I saw the man clenched his fist when he heard her demanding voice.

"Of course. If not, I wouldn't be here." I half lied sounding confident.

"Liar. You are here to meet him. Don't think I don't know anything. You scheming bitch who lure men with her sweet smile." Freida accused me making me roll my eyes in annoyance.

"Come here fast." The man ordered sounding irritated and I did not miss the sharp glare he gave Freida but the poor woman couldn't see it.

"I just need to smile yet you need to act." My mouth opens on its accord and I was satisfied with my reply.

I felt annoyed while wasting my time bantering with the crazy woman but I could not leave as I have to talk with the man who owns this empire. But my poor luck, I met the one who was the reason for the whole ordeal.

"You..." Freida howled like a wounded wolf who had gone crazy and stride towards the door where I was standing.

I did not enter the room as I do not have the appointment on the first place and was just trying my luck which happened to work. But there came an obstacle which is not showing up a sign to withdraw and is trying to expose my lie.

Before Frieda could pounce on me, a man hurriedly entered the room and crashed with Freida as I step aside when I saw the man running as if he pants was on fire.

The unexpected encounter caused Freida to land on the hard floor but the man did not bother to look at her and continue walking inside stopping near the desk.

"Ow." Freida yelped like a helpless baby.

I suppressed my laughter by glancing at the two men who had a disgusted look on their faces while looking at the woman sitting on the floor.

"Sir. I am sorry. I-" The man who had just entered apologize looking pale but was cut off rudely by his boss.

"I do not want to see her ever again nor anyone." He emphasized the word anyone and I got the meaning which implies his flings.

"Shaub." Freida who was forgotten wailed looking pitiful but received a harsh glare from her lover.

At the same time, two men wearing security guard uniforms came running to the door and they bow they head not daring to look at the boss's face.