Chapter 18

Sorry it's short. I'm quite busy since school's about to end soon and finals are coming up! I hope you enjoy it and please leave feedback. Don't forget to vote! Thanks :) Love all of you.
-
Once the teacher came in I started paying attention to what he said. I actually said to myself that I was gonna try to listen to the teacher this year.

"Good morning class. I am Mr. Bobby Boucher, your English teacher for this year. I hope we will learn something new this year. I hope you will enjoy my class." He smiled.

He looked nice but I didn't know if he actually was.

Some people were still talking.

"Now, now class settle down. We are gonna start by introducing ourselves turn by turn."

Ugh!

I hated doing that. When it was gonna be my turn every one was gonna look at me.

The kid next to me stood up.

"Hi I'm Jack (A/N: not Jack J. or Jack G.)." He smiled. He was actually hot but I couldn't say that out loud since I already had the most perfect boyfriend. I laughed at myself mentally I was so whipped.

"Hi I'm Jeanne." Another girl said.

"Hi I'm Melissa." Your best friend said.

Then it was my turn.

"I am Lia." I smiled nervously. I looked around at the people staring at me.

I looked at Jack. He was already looking at me smiling. I smiled back and sat down.

Once everyone was done presenting class started. It was actually a fun class, the teacher was enthusiastic.
I laughed a plenty of times.

My pencil fell of the desk. I tried picking it up but it was too far. All of sudden Jack picked it up for me.

"Thanks." I smiled.

"Anytime. I'm Jack by the way."

"Lia." I said.

"So I was wondering would you wanna hang out sometime?" He asked shyly. Was he asking me out?

"Umm I-"

"No no you're thinking wrong. Only as friend." He laughed.

I sighed a breath of relief.

"Ya sure."I nodded.

"Here's my phone number." He gave me his phone number and I was about to give mine when the teacher interrupted me.

"I am interrupting something."

I turned around. The teacher was staring at both of us while smiling.

"N-no." I stammered "sorry." I looked down.

"Sir it's my fault I'm sorry Mr. Boucher."

"It's okay now carry on with your work before the bell rings." He turned around and walked towards his desk.

"Sorry."

"It's okay." I gave him a sly smile. I actually wasn't mad since the teacher didn't really get mad.

Right after that the bell ringed. I took all of my stuff and walked out of the class while waiting for Melissa outside class. Once she was there we walked towards my locker.

"Where's your locker." I asked.

"It's on the left side of school." She replied.

"Me too!" I exclaimed.

She laughed.

We both walked towards my locker and took my stuff. Then we went to her locker and while she took her stuff I got a text.

'Hey sweetheart💕. Have a good first class? Love you.' -Cameron.

He was so sweet.

'Yes, did you? Love you too.'

'Send' I clicked after writing this message.

After that we both walked to our next class. Since we both were all in the same classes. At least I had one friend.

(To be continued...)

Feedback pls :) x