Part 1 - he's such a control freak

Hey everyone welcome to my first teen fiction book I hope you're going to like and enjoy it as well as I write it. There are a few things you need to know before you read this story

New Author note since it's been 4 years ago since I published this book.

Hi I don't expect you to like my story because I know it is far from perfect, and I wrote some of them when I was still 15 and I know there must be so many grammatical mistake I'm really sorry. I didn't even expect that it's going to reach a million views, even I was too scared to write because I knew that I'm so bad with grammar, but I knew I have a good story to write.

But can I ask you for a little favor? If you don't like it just leave it there thank you :) I know I've made many mistakes that I probably have to fix but (for now) I don't really have much times to look back to my old stories, so for now I'm just going to focus on the new one.

I am very insecure about it, even I had to decline many offers to sell the story because I was (and am still) feel very insecure about it. (And I still want all of you to read it for free because I love my readers ;) ) Believe me I read every comment and words you write at the comment section, from the sweet comment to the bad one. English isn't my first language but I would love to learn and try. I've tried working with people to fix the grammatical mistake but again, I have not so many time. (I can tell that I'm very busy now)

I would like to listen to any criticism to make the stories better, and of course for me to learn. But please use a wise words thank you :)

And for you who are willingly to try to read and understand it, I want to thank you so much.

~

Avalana Skylar Valerie

The teacher's voice in the front of the class was fading away as my wish for sleep overtook my brain. Suddenly, the bell brought be back from my sleepiness and into my classroom.

Stressed about completing a history assignment that is due today, I went to sleep late last night and could fall asleep any minute. I am hoping I get a good grade on it, because I worked too hard on it to get anything below an "A." I do everything I can do to maintain all "A's and I was planning to keep it that way until I graduate.

Everyone in the room started to rush out the classroom door, leaving me behind while I shove all my books into my bag. I zip up my bag, and head out the class, walking to my locker to grab my things and head home.

I hear my phone start ringing from in my pocket. Mentally scolding myself for not putting it on silent, I take it out and read the caller ID.

Emilia

Emilia has been my parent's secretary since I was little, if she was calling than it must be something related to my parents. Whenever they need to contact me, they ask Emilia to do it. I tapped the green button on my phone screen to attend the call, then raise my phone to my ear.

"Hello?" I say through the mic, and lean against the locker next to me.

"Avalana, are you busy?" She asks me.

"Not really, why?" I reply to her.

"Your parents are going to have a special guest tonight at eight, so be on time. They've told me to tell your it's an important dinner."

Important dinner? Special guest? Sounds interesting, but also kind of weird since my parents have never invited me to an important dinner before.

"What about Gabriel and Laura?" Gabriel is my older brother, and Laura is his wife. They've been happily married for almost a year.