One Direction Adopted Me

Gabrielle's P.O.V

Ugh today is the day I always regret.....Adoption Day. I never get excited about it because I never get adopted. I usually just stay in the room by myself. I hear shuffling down stairs meaning parents are her.. Let me introduce my self. My name is Gabrielle Im 13 years old and I'm currently living in an orphanage. I have been brought back her 6 times in the past two years. This is a hell hole. I want to get out but I don't want to be adopted. I want to runaway. I don't have anything besides a few outfits so it would be easy to pack up and runaway. I have really carribean blue eyes and long brown hair. I live in London, Englad I have my whole life. I need to distract my self from the sadness. I start to sing to get rid of the sadness that I'm not getting adopted today.

'I'm feeling  higher than the sunrise'

'Feeling lovelier than midnightnight'

'And I wouldn't change a thing'

'I'm standing taller -' I hear someone calling my name

"GABRIELLE GET DOWN HERE!!!!!! " Ugh what does she want? Shit I need to go down before she comes up here. I quickly run down the stairs and into the living room to meet 5 smiling faces. They were all boys that looked around the age of 19-20.

"These boys want to interview you. I'm going to leave you guys alone. If you guys need me I'll be in the kitchen." She walks out closing the living room door.

I look at the boys and their all staring at me. 

"Hi sweetheart. What's your name?" The blonde one says

"Um...Um...I-I'm Grabrielle." I stutter out 

"Well I'm Niall " The blonde one says with a huge grin

"I'm Zayn." The one next to him with jet black hair and tatoo's on his arm said 

"I'm Liam" The one with brown hair said next

"I'm Harry." One with curly hair spoke

"I'm Louis." The last one spoke

"Um.. Hi."

"So Grabrielle can you tells us about yourself? " Zayn said kneeling down 

"Um,, There's nothing really to tell. I had a tough past then I was put in here 6 years ago. I dont really do much. My favorite color is teal. I'm 13 and I was born March 28 2000. I'm a tomboy, I wear beanies and snapbacks with dresses and jeans. High heels and math are my worst enemies. I can be really sassy and loud at some points but I can also be quiet and funny. I'm not really a morning person that's it. " I send them a soft smile

"Well that's good. Can you tell Ms. Michaels to come  back in here." Harry says

See I never get adopted. I head out the door and tell Ms. Michaels they wanted to see her. I spent the rest of the day and night in my room. 10 kids were adopted an none of them were me.

************************************************************************************************************

Harry's P.O.V

We know were happy with the family we have now but we want someone smaller than us that we can pick on and spoil and to call princess.

"Guys I think she's it." Louis exclaims

"Yeah she's a girl but a tomboy." Zayn adds

"She wears beanies and snapback with dresses and jeans." Niall joins the conversation.

"She the perfect child." Liam says

"Guys think about this carefully. There's no going back once you make this decesion," I say carefully

They all just smile at me and nod their heads. 

************************************************************************************************************

Next morning

I woke up to someone shaking me and shouting.

"GABRIELLE WAKE UP NOW." I instintly jolt awake when I feel a hand slap my cheek really hard. Ms. Michaels is above me witha frustrated look on her face.

"What's happening." I ask panicing

"Get dressed and come down stairs." 

I do as she says quickly. I reach the last step to meet the boys I saw yesterday. They must be back for one of the other orphans.

"Hi Gabrielle, Ready to go?" Liam asks

What?!?! Go where? I can't get adopted. No. No one wants me. I am shoked my eyes are probably bulging out of my head.

"G-g-go wh-where?" My voice is shakie 

"Home with us silly." Niall says with the biggest grin I have ever seen

"Gabrielle these boys adopted you yesterday, but need to set a few thing straight first." Why is she being so nice? She's usually an arrogant, abusive bitch.

"Oh ok." I'm so afraid right now but all I can do is nod and say ok. All I'm thinking right now is don't trust anyone, your all alone in this world. Everyone is against you.

"Come on let's go honey." Nail grabs my hand but I flinch back. I notice the sadness in his eyes. Ugh I can't stand seeing someone so upset. I extend my hand to him and he leads me out the door with the others following behind.  I was put in a black SUV with dark windows. Liam drove while Harry called shot gun. I was in the middle of Niall and Zayn with Louis on Zayn's other side. 

Their all having a conversation about a song. I can't live in a house with 5 boys. I started to panic. Shit Gabs calm down. Sing shooting star. I closed my  eyes and begin singing.

Zayn's P.O.V

We were all talking about our new song when we all hear a soft voice singing. All eyes snap towards Gabrielle. She has her eyes closed.

'I'm higher feeling higher than the sunrise'

'Feeling lovelier than midnight'

'And I wouldn't change a thing'

'I'm standing taller now than ever'

'Everything from here looks better'

'No I wouldn't change a thing'

So I figure out the rythm in the song and snap my fingers along, the boys join in as we listen to our beautful angel singing her heart out.

'You can try to bring me down'

'To shake my soul and take my crown'

'I'll shine brighter'

'Brighter oh'

Her voice fills the car all of us except liam watching her and snapping along to her beautiful voice.

'I've learned I'm a shooting star '

'And no one can change who we are '

'I know that I'm good enough '

'And I know that I'm beautiful '

'And no one can take that away from me'

I soon realize the song was about being who you are no matter what. She was quiet for a while. she was done. We all clap and her eyes pop open.

"sweetheart that was great."

she looks at her lap and fiddles with her hands

"Thanks." 

"Were here." Liam announces

I look out the window. I can't to show her room. The guys and I designed it yesterday after we signed the papers and got home. We led her out of the car , her mouth was gaping open at the size of the house, we showed her the living room and kitchen first then upstairs to her bedroom.