chapter two

I got home around 3 am from Ryder’s, completely drained, mentally and physically, with my ears sore from my headphones and feet sore from the walk.

I stripped off my sweatshirt and jeans in my small room before plugging in my phone in to the speakers in my bathroom and playing music, quiet enough to make sure that it wouldn’t wake up Julia, considering it was 3 in the morning.

Who knows what might starting playing on my phone…I have some pretty intense music on this thing.

I stepped in the warm water, the small beads pounding on my back, literally washing the stress away and down the drain, taking away the cold that snuck its way through my sock.

I’m always cold. Literally. Unless its summer. Then it’s all shorts and t-shirts.

With wet hair and all, I slide on a big tshirt, wrapped up in my favorite blanket of all time and let Sia’s “Breathe Me” lull me to sleep.

~~

Faith is to be awake And to be awake is for us to think And for us to think is to be alive And I will try with every rhyme To come across like I am dying To let you know you need to try to think

I woke up to Twenty-One Pilots Car Radio and a killer headache. I pressed the home button on my phone and read the time.

12:45, Saturday

I am having coffee withdraws and this is not going to end well for the first person I see if I don’t get caffeine in me asap.

So…Starbucks it is.

I scrolled though my notifications on my phone; a text from Julia and one of this annoying things twitter sends out that says that people followed someone.

Thanks twitter but I really don’t care that Jake Bose and 7 others followed Kiley Ross.

I looked at the text from Julia and she said that she was gonna be out until later with someone from her design class and to not wait up on her.

Okay, that works for me. I’m defiantly going to Starbucks now cause I have nothing better to do with my life besides let tumblr take over my day.

Oh how I love Saturdays.

I washed my face and walked over my closet pulled out a navy dress that hit about my mid-thigh and a cream knit sweater. Yes, it sounds weird but it was quite cute I must say. I put on my makeup then I grabbed my TOM wedges, sketch book, some pencils, my phone and wallet and I was off to get my coffee.

Thank god Starbucks is less than ½ a mile from my flat otherwise I might die from lack of caffeine purely because I’m too lazy to lazy to make my own coffee…and I don’t even know where to start on how to make it.