Hey! STOP IT

Your pov.

Jungkook helps me to pack my stuffs and move to his house. I'm glad I didn't bring many of my belongings into Jimin's house so it's not that much of things to pack except my clothes.

But the image of Jimin keeps appearing in my head. The way he scolded me, the way his eyes coldly looked at mine.. Everything hurts me.

"Are you okay?" Jungkook asked with concern eyes as he takes a seat on my bed.

"I'm fine" I answered while stuffing my clothes into my luggage.

"I'm sorry about Jimin. He's never been like this.." Jungkook rubs the back of his neck. His eyes staring on the ground.

"Let's go" I said as I closed my luggage and bring it out from my room, followed by Jungkook who is dragging my other luggages.

Our car ride went silent but not awkward. Jungkook seems like he doesn't know what to say to me and he keeps giving me space which I needed. I appreciate that.

When we arrived at his house, his maids come out to take my luggages and bring them into the house.

There goes my new life in Jungkook's house. His parents rarely come back home and they doesn't seem to care much about Jungkook.

--------

Few days passed without me seeing Jimin again and Jungkook kinda stopped talking to Jimin after that incident. I feel more worse about it, the fact that I am the reason of their broken friendship. They are besties and I just came out of nowhere and ruined their bonds.

"My head kinda hurts" Jungkook jumped onto the sofa and lies his head on my lap.

"Headache?" I asked while massaging his head slowly.

"Mmhh.. much better" he closes his eyes and feel the massage I give him.

While doing that, my eyes caught a photo frame of Jungkook with his parents. He looks so cute and innocent in the photo.

Wait.

My photo frame with my mom..

I left it in Jimin's house.

Damn it! It's important and it's my favourite photo with my mom since it's on my 16th birthday.

"Jungkook?" I called out for him.

"Hm?"

"I need to go to Jimin's house. I left my important thing" I said under my breath.

Jungkook's eyes shot open and he straightly gets up from my lap.

"I'll get it for you" He said seriously.

"It's fine Jungkook. I can get it myself. Besides, you're having headache" I smile at him and he stays silent.

"A-alright then.. if there's anything, just call me" He said with a frowned eyebrows as his hand slowly rubs his temple.

"Take some medicine" I said to him.

"I will.. Be careful on your way there" He smiles back at me.