8. "'cary l-lady hu't"

"Alright! All done!" Anne cheered after feeding Louis his meal. It was really painful to watch the way Louis ate so eagerly. What made it more painful was the fact that he hasn't had a good meal in days or even months, who knows.

Louis giggled and clapped his hands. Harry watched the scene smiling fondly.

"Are you gonna take him to your place or are you gonna let me keep him? You know, I do nothing other than go out with friends and try out new recipes." Anne said to Harry with a hopeful look on her eyes. Harry thought for a minute.

"I would take him to mine." He said but quickly added some more before his mom could whine about it. "And you can have him while I'm at work. I would drop him here on my way to work." Harry said.

"Yay!" Anne cheered and turned to Louis who's watching her with an amused look. "Loulou gets to stay with Anne!" She said excitedly making Louis clap and bounce on his seat. Harry smiled watching the scene and finished his dinner.

"I would wash the dishes. Harry, put on a movie for Louis." Anne directed.

"Let's go and watch a movie!" Harry said cheerily and helped Louis to get down from the chair.

"What do you wanna watch, Loulou?" Harry felt like the nickname is a little childish to be used at the age of 24 but he ignored it.

"L-li'n kin'!" Louis bounced on his feet. Harry smiled and nodded.

"Mom? Do you have The Lion King?" Harry asked a bit loudly so Anne hears him from the kitchen.

"Yes, hun. Check the top shelf. There's lots of disney movies." Anne replied. Harry looked through many dvd's and found the one. He put it on and joined Louis on the couch.

"W-w'nna go p-pee pee." Louis whispered into Harry's ear, remembering how his mommy told him to not say it out loud. Harry smiled at the boy's cute innocence.

"Let's go." Harry said and walked Louis to the bathroom. "Do you want any help?" Harry asked and Louis shyly nodded. His jerky hand doesn't help him with putting his zipper down, so he most likely goes in his pants if someone didn't help him.

Harry nodded and popped the button and put the zipper of Louis' trousers down. He pulled Louis' trousers all the way down to his ankles knowing that the boy sits on the toilet to take a pee.

When Louis is done with his business, Harry helped his trousers up and did his zipper and button for him. They walked back to the living room and saw Anne sitting on the couch and watching the movie.

"Where did you go?" She asked turning around to look at the pair.

"A little bathroom break." Harry said and sat next to Louis who cuddled to Anne's side.

"You wanna cuddle, baby?" Anne asked putting an arm around Louis' shoulder and pulling the boy closer. Louis giggled and placed his head on Anne's shoulder. He lifted his hand up and scratched his head.

Harry watched them fondly but his body went completely still when he saw a mark of burnt skin under Louis' arm, closer to his armpits. He quickly jumped in and folded the sleeve of Louis' shirt up a little bit more. Louis doesn't seem to notice any of this but Anne did. She looked at Harry with a questioning look.

"He has a burnt mark." Harry mouthed and Anne gasped. Louis let out a giggle at something happened in the movie and put his hand back down on his lap.

"Is it okay if I ask him?" Harry mouthed again. Anne nodded.

"Don't ask a lot if it bothers him." She mouthed back. Harry nodded and looked at Louis who is happily watching the movie. It's not like he got to watch movies every day when he was at the care home.