Ten (Part 1)

A/N: Okay I have a couple of announcements to make. Because I write too fucking much more than necessary, this chapter will be in two parts. And also since this story is based on Blank Space's lyrics and I have limited numbers of lyrics (lmao this sounds so lame), probably most of the remaining chapters are going to be divided into parts, too, because again, the fucking me WRITES MORE THAN NECESSARY, I'M SO SORRY GUYS.

So that being said, here's the update and I hope you'll like it~~

She looked adorable

She looked adorable.

She looked beautiful.

She looked unreal.

She looked like a dream.

A dream that wouldn't be the first time he'd dreamed.

She was sitting beside him, a red pompom-ed beanie on her head, a long scarf around her neck; her pouting and crossing her arms made his heart flutter.

"Why don't you like pompoms?" he asked, preparing himself for her complaints - but he wanted to talk to her, for all he knew this could be the last time they'd be alone.

"Because they make me look either like a kid or inhuman," she grunted.

He laughed, his eyes on the road, "What?"

"People tell me I look like a doll," she glared at him.

"Well, you do, to be honest," he admitted.

She groaned.

"That's why I don't wear cute things. I don't want to look like a doll. But when I wear things that has pompoms or ruffles or that kind of shit, I suddenly turn into a 'living doll'," she quoted with her fingers, irritated. He smiled at her irritated tone.

"Stop smiling, you're enjoying this, right?"

He faked a gasp as they entered the campus, "I wouldn't dare!"

He saw her narrowing her eyes from the corner of his eye. And he laughed despite himself. She turned her head away, sighing. They entered to the parking lot and he parked his car to a spot closer to hers, stopping the engine and turning to her to find her hazel eyes watching him. He held his breath.

Her eyes, almond shaped, too big for her little face, hazel, magical, dazzling; looking at his eyes, capturing his gaze, locking it, making him unable to see anything else but her, their beauty knocking his breath off.

He blinked.

This broke the magic.

She started to unbuckle her seatbelt and he rushed out of the car, walking around, opening her door. She sighed as she got out.