9- ʙʀɪᴅᴀʟ sʜᴏᴘ

"Fun facts about you?" Nayoung asked Mark as they eat the pizza they ordered.

After watching a movie and snacking on some Doritos they decided to play a random game of asking each other questions. Kinda like getting to know each other more.

Remember how Mark said he can't get along with Nayoung just yet? Guess he forgot about that ever since they lived with each other.

"Hmmm... Well I can dance and rap. Play guitar and stuff and I was also a part of a band back when I was a child. I played the flute" he replied and Nayoung looked at him, surprised.

"I didn't know you're such a musically inclined person. You have to show me next time" Nayoung said and Mark smiled.

"Yeah sure. Except for the flute. I haven't touched a flute in awhile" he replied and she giggled.

"Well how about you? Any facts about you Nayoung?" Mark then asked the girl infront of him.

"Uhm... There's nothing much about me. Well, I like reading books and watching movies and I'm the vice president of my school's art club" she replied.

"So you're good at art?" he asked her.

"I guess. But there are a lot more members of the art club who are wayyy better than me so I wouldn't consider that I'm that good yet but I'm getting there" Nayoung smiled as she said those words.

"But you're the club VP. You must be really good then that they voted you as the VP" he exclaimed and taking a bite off a pizza after.

Nayoung didn't reply after that and she drank from her bottle of coke.

"How did you and Hyerin meet? If you don't mind me asking" Nayoung asked and Mark had a bitter smile on his face.

"At the cafe near my school. Our ordered got mixed and that's how we got to talk"

(a/n: it's in the responsible book)

"Oh that's cute" Nayoung exclaimed and patted his shoulder.

"You know what we should probably sleep. Thank you so much for doing all this I definitely feel a little better now" she added and they stood up from the couch.

"It's no big deal" Mark replied.

"Good night Mark" Nayoung greeted him and gave him a quick peck on the cheek.

She went up the stairs immediately after doing so while Mark just stood there in shock.

Next Morning

"You two are coming with me at the bridal shop so we can choose the gown and the suit. Picking you both up at 20 minutes" Mark reads the text his mom sent him.

"Well I don't want to" Nayoung whined and Mark groaned.

"Well we don't have any other choice now do we? Besides, the sooner we get married and show them that we're actually happy with each other the sooner we can get divorced" Mark said and Nayoung just sighed.

"Fine" she simply replied and went up to her room.

Mark was left in the living room and started playing some games in his phone while waiting for his mother to come pick them both up.

Author's note:

Bruh I'm writing this while my eyes are heavy. I really wanna publish something today as a celebration that my projects and exams are done! And it's been so long sibce I've updated so here y'all go.

Also,

THANK U SO MUCH FOR 1K READS IT MEANS SO MUCH TO ME I CAN'T EVEN RN

Xoxo
@hanhyunjie