Chapter 4

🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

The bell rang for lunch and I booked it out of my class. I didn't even check to see if we had homework!

I put the stuff I didn't need in my locker and went to the English hallway to wait for Erza and Gray. They normally were the last ones out because they are nit picky on how they leave the class. But I didn't see them come out. I saw Lucy come out. 

She walked across the hall to what I think is her locker. I quietly got closer as she opened her locker. When she opens it though, I see a bunch of papers, needles, and thumbtacks fall on the ground. Seeing this, I walk up to her.

"What's all that?" I asked bluntly. She looks at me, but ignores me to clean up the mess. I bend down and pick up some of the papers while she got the needle and thumbtacks. I opened a paper up and saw what it said.

"Go die in a hole so no one can see you as you rot!"

I was shocked. 

"Do you know who did this?" I asked. She opened her locker and wrote on a white board she has attached to the door.

"I don't care who did it. I'm used to it." She wrote.

"You shouldn't be used to something like this. Also, what was up in art today. You froze after class." I asked. She started pushing her marker harder as she wrote this time.

"Why do you want to know? You shouldn't be nosey!"

"But it looked like you were about to cry!"

"I was not-" she began writing. Then she froze again. She was closing her eyes again as if she we going to cry. I touch her to see if she was OK, but the outcome wasn't what I expected. Right as my hand touched her shoulder, she screamed at the top of her lungs and jumped backwards. She fell on the floor screaming. I was confused and worried.

Erza and Gray finally come out and run up next to me, seeing the screaming Lucy. Once she finished screaming, all three of us asked if she was OK. We tried helping her up, but she stayed on the floor and kept messing with her scarf. I mean, I love my scarf, but I don't mess with it that much.

"Is you neck OK?" Gray asked. She then stopped messing with it and got back up. She got her marker and wrote on the board again.

"Tell anyone, I'll kill myself." She wrote. Just as we finished reading it, she slammed her locker shut and walked away, leaving a few needles and thumbtacks on the floor.

"Natsu, what was that about?!" Erza questioned as she started chasing me to the lunch room.

"I'm sorry Erza, but I don't know!!!!!" I screamed as I ran. I loved my friends.

.

.

.

But I want to know about Lucy.