Chapter 6

A/n: All ur comments make me laugh and inspire me to write more. Thanks guys! XD

And it's been like what— 10 months since I updated? Oh god, I am such a cruel person. It's almost been a year.

⭐️IMPORTANT NOTE:⭐️
I COMPLETELY FORGOT WHAT THE PLOT IS
(WELL THERE REALLY WASN'T A PLOT IN THE FIRST PLACE ASDFGHJKL)

And I'm also too scared to look back at the old chapters cuz I feel like I'll cringe at my old writing.

So here's a random chapter so I could have time to figure out what my plot is suppose to be. Enjoy~

Raine's POV:

'HOLYYYYYY SH*T. THERE'S A LOT OF PEOPLE HERE AND THE FOOD LOOKS SO GOOD, I FEEL LIKE FAINTING.'

Guess what? I'm at the party now. Surprise, surprise.

When I first entered the party, everyone stared at me with awe.

Well, of course they'll be staring. I'm the villainess after all. And it's my birthday.

Plus, I am looking pretty cute right now. Amirite? *hair flick*

Hahaha... I'm being a little narcissistic right now...

Soooo, I'm stuck in a table sitting by myself with a stack of 5 empty plates and 4 more plates filled with desserts.

I'm working on my 6th plate.

Where's Ace you might ask?

Kidnapped by father to meet other kids his age.

Where's Yukine, you might ask?

Well, he just ditched me to go who knows where, leaving me alone with my desserts.

Well, not that I mind or anything, desserts are my life...

"Raine-chan." A voice called, making me raise my head up from my desserts.

"Hm?" I looked at the figure in front of me.

"Oh, it's you." I replied icily, finding out that the figure was Lucifer.

'He probably has things to ask me. After all, he must've been confused, seeing that I could use magic and my personality has drastically changed out of nowhere...'

He gave me a polite smile and asked, "May I sit with you?"

'Actually, it didn't sound like a question at all. It was more of a I'll-sit-whether-you-like-it-or-not type of question.'

"Hmm..." I pretended to think, "How about," I paused for a bit, "No." I said with a deadpanned expression and spent no more time conversing with him and continued eating my dessert, ignoring him.

He instantly frowned.

'He thinks he's entitled to everything, huh? What kind of spoiled duke's kid is he? This two-faced brat has to go away and leave me alone before I attack him with my fork. I don't wanna deal with his sh*t. I'm feeling pretty salty right now since I was ditched by everyone so he better go away before I dump a bunch of my salt on him...'

"Excuse me, I must go now." I excused myself with proper etiquette, making sure I bring a plate of desserts with me. Obviously it's not because I'm afraid of him eating it or anything...

"Wait, Raine—"

"Bye~" I waved at him, entering the crowd of people to make sure he doesn't follow me.

"Phew..." I released a sigh of relief.

I didn't want to spend my precious time explaining things he wouldn't understand. I also didn't want to be close to him, or else I might trigger some red flags or something... I don't want to die, okay? I'm getting closer and closer to my ideal carefree life, but this guy's not leaving me alone.