Thirty Two : Found

In the middle of the night, there was no one to see me struggling against my attackers and I felt my heart drop to my stomach.

It was a hopeless situation.

I had no one to fight off my monsters except for myself.

Then, the tears started leaking from my eyes at the deadening realization.

It seemed as if my life had become a roller coaster ride recently. One minute up and then the next down, making me an emotional wreck in the process with no way off of the ride.

The two males dragged me through the home before carelessly tossing me onto the ground. My body made contact with the tile of the floor and I could hear a sickening thud resound.

The pain was excruciating.

Tears seeped from the corner of my eyes when I choked back a sharp gasp of pain. I made a move to roll around and get back up but it seemed as if the air had been knocked out of me.

"Did you think we are that stupid, bitch?" one of them cackled out, spitting onto my clean floors like a uncivilized mongrel.

The older and skinnier male grabbed my long hair at the ends, yanking me up slowly with every single hard tug of his hand. I could smell his onion and garlic breath when my face was in direct line of his breathing and I couldn't turn my head away from it.

His grip was extremely tight, leading me in his direction by the hair and I was quick to grab his hand to stop him from yanking any harder.

"Tried to pull a fast one on us, huh?" The other male said when I felt the burning pain on the side of my face.

He smacked me.

The asshole dared to hit me!

Oh it's on.

The sound of his hand making contact with my face was loud and rang in my ears like a repetitive beat of the drums. I stumbled back and fell onto my ass.

The stinging sensation set my face on fire when I noticed bits of my hair crumbling down around me from being ripped out when he had tugged me up.

Really.

I don't understand why males have to go around grabbing women by their hair just to get their attention.

It's extremely rude and impolite.

"Let's rough her up a bit before we hand her off to the facility," the older male chuckled out darkly, his hand moving down to his belt and just the crisp metallic sound made me sick to my stomach.

I bit down hard on my tongue to keep myself from throwing up while pretending to glance around for anything that I could use to defend myself.

The TV remote didn't look very threatening and neither did the couch pillows.

I tried to make myself cry harder and look as weak and docile as possible in order to distract them when I put my hand into the bag.

Luck was on my side for once when I didn't have to search very hard for the pepper spray.

The cold bottle brushed along my fingertips just as I put my hand into the bag.

Then, I moved extremely fast, switching the safe switch to the side and pushed down on the button, putting them in direct contact with the initial spray of liquid.

"Fuck!" The younger male with red hair shouted when the liquid went directly into his open eyes. He fell back onto the floor with a deafening thud, rubbing at his eyes when I sprayed the other one but missed slightly because he had anticipated my attack after I got his partner.