part two

It's currently 12/9/17 so if I don't post today shoot me or hot glue Legos to the floor hehe.

Third person POV
The pair of couples were sitting against a large oak tree that was behind the school and the awkward silence is cut by Ren "so... It's been a long time since I've seen you" she tried to sound casual "yeah same to you" Keith shifted on the grass and got comfortable "Zero" Ren nudges her lover "what?" He asks looking at his short girlfriend "introduce yourself you twit" Ren giggles "right sorry I'm Zero Himada" Zero held out his pale hand "Keith Kogane and he's Lance McLain" Keith said shaking Zero's hand "so when did that happen?" Keith gestured towards Ren's hair "oh, well I dyed it when I was put in a  new home" Ren said nonchalantly "WHAT! I thought you had a family" Keith says confused as the other two boys had a conversation of their own "the Millers?" Ren looked to the ground sadly "we moved to Canada but not long after they had gotten in a car accident." Ren went silent and looked at the ground "they died" Zero hadn't known this so he secretly put his hand in hers "oh, I'm sorry" Keith looked sad as well "enough about me what about you two" she eyes the couple Lance chuckles then leans back and rests on his elbow "what do you want to know?" Lance asks "when did you guys get together?" The boys freeze "h- how'd you know?" Keith stuttered while his lover was blushing "you seriously thought I couldn't tell" she laughs then takes a bite of her apple "she's always had a the ability to see through people" Zero laughs taking the top off his bento box.

Keith's POV
I look over at Lance who seemed distracted "we started dating when we were 1st years thanks to our friend Pidge" I say with a smile and mentally thank Pidge. "Pidge?" Ren says slightly tilting her head "she was our partner in crime" Lance laughs "just kidding, she was a nerd" Ren snickers "she might be a nerd but she's still our best friend" I say lightly punching Lance in the arm.

Ren's POV
After listening to Lance and Keith talk about each other and how exactly they met (which was adorable), the bell chimes signalling us that lunch has ended and it was time to go back in to get ready for the next class.

...

I sat in my seat while Zero sat beside me and stared at me "we should invite them to the party Kira is throwing Saturday" Zero suggests "huh?" I turn in my seat and face him "good idea" I smile which makes him blush. I get up and lightly pat his shoulder "I'll go tell them now" I start towards the opposite side of the room until I reach Keith and Lance, I lean against the desk in front of Keith's and take his hand "do you wanna go to a party with me and Zero this Saturday?" I ask smiling to myself, "why?" Keith raised an eyebrow "because it'll be fun" Lance avoided eye contact with me until I let go of Keith's hand "fine we'll go". I leapt in the air congratulating myself with a silent "yesss!".