AN || Editing/Future Chapters/Thank you

(Before you guys freak out about this NO! I'M NOT QUITTING THE STORY AND I'M NOT TAKING A HIATUS!! I won't do that to you guys.)

(And yes I added a cartoon/anime picture for the authors note. It's not a anime story but I just thought it looked cute to add for the authors note.)

Anyway I usually don't like added author's note so i'm going to cram in my thoughts for the story into one giant note so I won't ruin your experience with the story.

(EDITING)

I wanted to tell you guys I will be editing the story quite and bit and change some dialogue and stuff mostly in chapters 1 through 3. I feel like I made the first chapters to simple and I didn't add enough detail so I will be fixing it along with spelling errors. And the fact I took most if not all of the dialogue from the 1st halloween movie and only some scenes my own.

You do take the place of Laurie Strode but I feel like it was bad idea to make Reader so similar to her that they just feel like clones, I don't want you to think that. So in later chapter I changed the dialogue from the 2nd movie to make Reader slightly different from Laurie. So expect slightly different dialogue in the first chapters.

(FUTURE CHAPTERS)

Another Thing is that I have finished the first 2 halloween movies and that I will be making my own plot with other Halloween movies for inspiration. But I won't fully copy the other halloween movies just add on some scenes that similar but not the whole thing.

Future chapters are still going to be horror but in later-later chapters it's going to be a heavy drama mixed with horror, but i'm not going to spoil that for you guys just yet.

Most of the characters are going to be OCs of mine since I finished the 2 halloween movies and i'll be doing my own plot. Let me know if you want the casting choices of all of the new characters in later chapter, I would love to hear your thoughts.

(THANK YOU!) (Important)

And that last thing is thank you so much for all of the love and support you guys have given me. I never thought that I would get this much viewers so I wanted to just say THANK YOU GUYS!

YOU GUYS MEAN SO MUCH TO ME~ <3

Anyway sorry for not added a chapter this time, i'll most likely not add any authors notes anytime soon. I'll add the next chapter in a few days or a week...