9

This week went on very quickly.
Nothing special happened, I just turned sick two days ago but I'm good now.

hot mess:
wanna come at mine tonight? josh will be here aswell

me:
i could just say to my mom that i'm going to sleep at a girl friend's house and sleep at yours?

hot mess:
sure!

Me: MOM!
Mom: YES?
Me: CAN I GO TO BRITNEY'S TONIGHT?
Mom: YOU WANT TO SLEEP THERE?
Me: YES PLEASE!
Mom: DO YOUR HOMEWORK FIRST.

Ugh.

I got my lazy ass off the bed and went to my desk and did my homework.

It took be about one hour and a half but I was on my phone too so I don't know how much time I really spent on homework.

I look at the time.

5:31PM.

It was already a little dark outside.

I put on a black sweater because it was freezing in my room since my window was open all day.
I go and close the window and look at the view. Okay, infront there was another house but on the left side we could see the sky and it was beautiful! It was a mix of purple and grey.

I heard my phone vibrating on my desk so I go check it and see a text from Finn.

hot mess:
do you wanna come now?

me:
sure, will be there in a few

I took my school and put all the books and notebooks on my desk before replacing them with some clothes for tomorrow, my charger and other things like my toothbrush.

I already put some jeans on earlier so I put my bag on my back and got outside of my room after shutting down the lights.

Me: Mom, I'm going.

I saw her on the couch downstairs so I just hugged her and said our goodbyes.

Mom: Oh and honey! Don't go to sleep too late!
Me: Okay mom! Say hi to dad by the way.

I decided to text Britney in case I didn't respond to my parents and they would text her.

me:
hey britney, if my parents text you just tell them i'm at yours pleasee

brit:
no problem!

me:
thank you, i own you

I walk to Finn's house, with music blasting in my earphones.

When I arrived I also saw Josh's old house which made me smile.

I knocked at the door and a few seconds later Josh opened it.

Josh: Hannah! Hi!
Me: Hey! How are you?
Josh: Good, good, come in!

He opened the door a little more so I could go in the house.

Me: Finn didn't tell you that I'd come?
Josh: No he didn't. So you're staying here all night or just for a few hours?
Me: All night.
Josh: What hour do you usually go to sleep tho?
Me: Well before going out at night 11PM but now 4 or even 5AM.

?: Hannah!

I turn around and see Finn looking hot wow um I'm choking.

Me: Oh hey!
Finn: I need to tell you something, in private.