Chapter 2

Hey guys---> Don't forget to check out the Rewritten version!

Please Comment, vote, and follow!

EDITED/Updated: So sorry for any mistakes!Point them out if you see them!

-&-

Chapter 2

       The next day started off as any regular boring day, until the end of second period when I was walking to my locker alone. "Rosalyn." A tall light-brown haired boy with bright blue eyes called out from down the hall.

       Not this again, please.

       "What do you want Jason?" I mumbled softly as I turned to face the six-foot monster looming over me. He shot me a look I wouldn't have called a smirk necessarily, and closed his eyes in exasperation. Like he was dealing with a small child instead of me.

        "What I always want Rosalyn. Just go out with me." This time he did smirk, a full blow, nasty smirk, and that dark glint I was familiar with flashed across his face. The same glint that warned me to stay away from him to begin with. I shook my head and took a step back. I was all too eager to get away from him and this deserted hallway.

       "That's not what you want."

       His smirk only grew as I took another step away from him, though he didn't let me get very far. I jumped as his arm snatched up and his hand gripped tightly onto my bicep. I tried not to let my cringe show as he held me in place, like he knew how badly I wanted to run away from him and he was prepared.

       "Awe gee Rosie, you know me so well." He cooed and dragged me closer as I struggled against his hold.

       "Let me go." I tried to make my voice firm, but there was no mistaking the waver of sheer fear and panic that rang through it. Jason was not a nice person, and he was nowhere near a good guy. Ever since he saw Tate and Luce drag me out to the public pool last year in a bikini, he wouldn't leave me alone.

       "No. I don't think I will." He chuckled as his other arm reached out enough to effectively cage me against the lockers. My eyes widened in near terror as he invaded all the personal space I had.

       "Let me go Jason, we're going to be late to class." I tried to reason with him, tried to get him to listen, but he just shrugged and gripped my arms tighter until it began to hurt. I wouldn't say this a routine for us, but he's cornered me before. Although he was never this- handsy.

       "Eh, it's just one period. I can afford to skip one period. It's all I really need." His voice dropped, and I didn't bother hiding my cringe this time as his eyes rolled over my struggling body.

       I gulped.

       "Let me go, or I swear I'll start screaming."

       His chest rumbled in warning and his icy blue eyes snapped down to mine. Where was Tate when I needed him, or even better where's Jax? "Go ahead and try. I'll break you before you get the chance-"

       "Princess, there you are! I was looking all over for you!"

       I don't think hearing Trey Maguire's voice had ever made me happier in my entire life. An arm the size of a thick tree trunk shot out of nowhere and wrapped around my shoulders before ripping me from a dumbfounded Jason. I gasped as it squished me against a mountain-like chest and pressed my face firmly into its stone surface.

       Well this wasn't expected.

       "You know her?" There was no mistaking the confusion in Jason's voice, or the slight fear, but my face was pushed too far into Trey's chest to look at his expression.