Chapter Four

Elise looked between Alejandro and I as I could see that he was still mad because of the slap making me pleased with slapping abilities.

"You," I said, looking him straight into the eyes as his eyes twitched. He began taking slow steps towards me as I remained standing where I was. When he was in front of me, I could feel the anger radiating off of him as he raised his left hand.

I was waiting patiently for the impact but before his hand could hit me, Elise run towards him and jumped on his back as he easily threw her off of him and into the wall.

Hearing her groaning in pain just fueled my anger towards him even more as his hand finally came into contact with my face. I was having trouble breathing as I felt the tears run down my cheek, but that was just because of how mad I was.

A smile danced it's way onto my face and I knew my green eyes were shining brighter than usual, as thoughts of his blood dripping out of my hand slipped into my mind.

"Oh Alejandro. Sweet, sweet Alejandro," I sang as I circled around him. "I wanna see you dead, I wanna hold your head. Maybe while dripping blood, but once is I holding the sword." I chanted repeatedly.

If looks could kill, my body would have been decayed long ago but thankfully they can't as I shut my mouth.

"Go to our room," he hissed at me, as I smiled up at him.

"Okay," I said cheerfully, turning around and pretending to go away as he stalked his way over to Elise who was still sitting near the wall and holding her head. Spotting a beautiful, antique vase that must cost a fortune, I picked it up and run over to Alejandro and smashed it on his head.

"Oops," I said innocently, as I covered my mouth before running away from an angry man who wanted anything more than to kill me at this moment.

My name was being yelled as I dashed to his room and locked the door before bouncing on the bed. I knew that he would be able to open the door, so I folded my legs and waited patiently for him to storm his way over here.

"Nyx! Open this fucking door right now and I just might not punish you!" He was knocking calmly on the door as I giggled.

"We both know that's a lie, Andro. Do you really think I am that dumb," I questioned, wishing that I could have seen his expression at this moment.

Everything went silent before I saw the lock on the door turning by itself before the door was flung open and in stormed the furious Alejandro as he spotted me sitting happily on the bed with a smile on my face.

"See, I knew you didn't need me to open the door for you. Now how can I help you kind sir?" I asked, changing my voice to that of a phone operator.

A dark, sinister smile crawled its way onto his face as he stalked towards me, but my crazy mind didn't want to back down just yet.

"You've been a very naughty girl."