Surprise Snuggles (the Pack)

People Involved: Simon, Vik, JJ, Josh, Tobi, Lachlan, Preston, Jerome, Rob, Mitch
Ships: Pack OT6
Word Count: 2416
Idea: Vik has been missing his boyfriends very, very much. So much so that the other Sidemen in the house (plus Tobi) all band together to set up an amazing surprise for the ever deserving Vik.
Extra Notes: This was requested 3 months ago by hollyskater and I am so sorry it took me so long to write this. I hope it is long enough to make it up to you! Feel free to request a sequel (No smut though) that will talk about what happens following this story. I hope you enjoy! Until next time, Peace my Cheeses! I love you all <3

Simon sighed, watching as Vik dragged himself around the kitchen. The boy had been beyond sad recently, and Simon would dare go as far as to say Vik had fallen into depression's grasp. The shortest and youngest member of the house had been deprived of his boyfriends recently, and it was showing off camera. Josh and Simon both tried their best to keep his spirits high, but Vik could only ever talk to Lachlan as of late. With all of his recent travelling for their secret project, the times he could talk never matched up with the other four boys Vik loved so dearly. Josh and Simon made it a point to record more frequently with Lachlan, ensuring that Vik got time to talk with at least him. Neither one of the eldest Sidemen were really close to the other members of the Pack, however, which left them stranded in their efforts to help. Their only relief came when JJ noticed something was off too.

"Has Vik been laid, recently?" JJ had asked his tall, blond friend, shocking Simon momentarily. The older looked over at JJ with a raised eyebrow. When Simon shook his head, JJ made a noise of realisation.

"That's why he's been so pissy recently! We need to set up something so he and his boyfriends can all fuck or somethin'. I'm sick and tired of getting yelled at for no good reason." The blond looked at his best friend, shock filling his face.

"That's it! Why the fuck hadn't we thought of that?" Simon's words were accompanied by him standing up and grabbing JJ's shoulders.

"We? Who is-"

"Come on, we gotta tell Josh!"

"Oh, Josh. Makes more sense," JJ mumbled to himself as the enthusiastic blond dragged him up the house stairs.

The next week or so was a busy for the eldest three members of the house, working behind the youngest's back to set up a surprise. They had managed to contact Lachlan without Vik being there, catching him quickly while Vik fell asleep for a short period of the day. They suggested their idea to Lachlan, who was more than willing to play his own part in the set up of this event. With Lachlan in on the plan, the Australian could reach out to his other four lovers and ensure that this would flow smoothly. All costs for this trip, including the multiple flights it would take to set up the plan, fell onto the eldest four Sidemen. Tobi had since been informed of their goal and wanted to help out. What did you expect, Josh couldn't keep a secret from Tobi. While this secret project took a huge chunk out of everyone's bank accounts- although that chunk wasn't as suffocating for JJ- they all managed to pay for all the costs involved. Well, except for anything they did whilst there. As much as all four Sidemen cared for Vik, they hoped he could buy his own groceries while away.

The days seemed to drag on and slip away at the same time, up until the day for their plan had finally arrived. It was a mere half hour away from Vik's surprise, and said boy was still fast asleep in his bed. He had been up late the night before, completing the final few videos he would need to keep daily uploads for two weeks. His number of uploads would be severely diminished so that only one would go up on each channel, but it was the most the Sidemen would allow him to do. They had told the boy that he would want to stock up on videos, and Vik listened with few questions. Josh, Simon, and JJ were all huddled together by the door, anxiously awaiting the arrival of their first guest. While Vik had been fast asleep, the other three had managed to pack away clothes for his trip. They only needed him to pack up his electronics for the trip, and then they could set off. But, of course, one important piece of the puzzle was yet to arrive.