12

"What do you mean, 'it was intentional'? What's intentional about tripping into someone's lips?" I blurted out the second my mind started to function.

"Exactly that. You didn't just trip. I... I might've used my wand, and I might've... um... pull up the branch...?" Said Cedric, getting reder by the second. And so was I, I could tell. "I'm sorry. I just...I don't know what I was thinking."

"Yea, you clearly weren't." I said back. Trying to process what he had said, but at the same time not really wanting to. I really wanted this "relationship" to work out.

"Lilou.."

"Cedric, I... we can't do whatever that was. Ok? We aren't even fully friends. I can't do this."

He stayed in silence for a few seconds. Taking in my words, all of them, and doing his best to come to terms with them. I could see the trouble he was going through.

"We aren't fully friends? You know what, don't answer that.." he gave me a deep sigh, and nodded. "Fine, but I'm not gonna ignore my feelings Lilou."

And before I could understand what those words could possibly mean, Cedric walked into the boys dorms. And I walked towards the girls dorms. I know this might sound stupid, but the moment I walked into my room, was when I realize what Cedric's words truly meant.

He

F*cking

Liked

Me

———

For the next few days, my mind has been a wreak. With Cedric's half confession having a tantrum inside my head, I could hardly concentrate in anything. And i highly avoided everyone. Especially Cedric. And he noticed. But he gave me my space, not after he and Olsen had a little chat. Olsen also decided to give me my space. She knew how much I hated Cedric, she was the only one that could know how much this was troubling me. And then there was Krum. Even though he understood all I needed was space, that was the last thing he wanted to give me.

Ok, I'm exaggerating. But, he was mostly there when he could. He stayed a few seconds, never truly leaving me alone,  but also never truly being there.  And it was comforting. I actually needed that.

"You ok?" Asked Krum, we where walking down the hallway towards the great hall. We both had a free period and I had asked him to come with.

"O, yea. Im ok. You should be the one freaking out right now. The last task is in three days! Are you ready?" I asked him.

"Are you really?" He asked again. Worry radiating from his eyes. I gave him a smile, telling him I was indeed alright. "Well, then yea. I think I might be nervous."

"You? Nervous? No." I said, pretending to be surprised.

That's when I saw it.

Brown, bouncy, curly hair in the distance. I didn't have to look twice to know that was Cedric's hair. He was talking with Cho Chang, and they where both laughing at something Cedric had said. And our eyes locked together, and I could feel how my heart skipped a beat of eximent, and my cheeks became red.

"Lilou!" Krum's voice cut me out of my trance, and made me look back at him. He gave me that concern look, before looking behind him, finding a serious Cedric looking back. "Ah, i see." He said. Before giving me a small smile, and standing to leave.

"Where are you going?" I asked him, a bit confused.

"Don't you want time to talk to him?" He asked me, not sitting down, even though I was grabbing his arm for him to not leave.

"Why would I want to talk to Cedric? I mean don't get me wrong, we do talk but-"

"Because you like him, Lilou." I heard Krum say through my sentence.

"What?"

"Because you like Cedric. I told my self, I was wrong, but it's so obvious." He said, while I was lost for words. Me, liking Cedric? "You guys might have this messed up relationship, but it obvious you guys like each other. I have to go."

Before I could say anything else, Victor made me let go of his arm, and he walked out of the great hall, not before giving Cedric a look. And once again, our eyes locked.

"What was that?" I heard from beside me, making me jump.

"For Merlin's beard, when did you get here?" I said to Olsen, now sitting beside me.

"Just now, calm your horses." She said with a smile, before looking back at the place where Krum disappeared too. "What was that?"

"What was what?"

Olsen looked back at me, as if telling me to stop keeping secrets from her.

"Alright, alright. Ammm... I said something offensive and.."I started, but before I could finish, she stopped me.

"Lilou, stop lying to me. I know Cedric confessed to you, and everyone knows Krum is head over heels for you. Now tell me, the truth this time please."

And I told her.

Everything.

Not leaving one bit.

Hello!

Sorry I took so long to post, and I'm sorry the third task is taking forever to get here. Thank you to those that are still reading. Why do you keep up with me? I'm horrible. And thank you to those who commented. To be hones, I wasn't really inspired for the last few... jeez, is bad I don't even remember for how long I haven't updated. But now I feel more inspired. Not gonna promise anything, I don't want, nor wish to break any promises, but I do hope you enjoy this episode. Sadly, I realize that this book might be coming to an end. Only a few episodes left. And I'm debating on a second one, since that was the plan, but I'm so bad at keeping up with stuff. I mean, this book proves it. So I'm not promising anything, but it could be a possibility, so imma leave it out there.

Once again thank you for reading.