It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like A Family Reunion

guess who's back?

 that's right. i am. XD

so, my exams are finally done. i passed everyone except for my algebra honors. i was rushing on that one, and i just totally bombed it. DX anyways, today was the last day of middle school for me. ONWARD TO HIGH SCHOOL. joy. :D i cant wait. so now it's summertime and i can update more. fantastic. i'm mainly focusing on this and Being Bitten, my werewolf story. i want to complete them to put them in the watty awards. if you haven't checked out BB, check it out! it's really good, if i do say so myself. :) so...i really don't like asking for this...but...do you think you can vote and comment for me? two years from now i start driving...i think..yeah. age 16 i start driving. i want to save up for a car, cuz my parents ain't buyin be crap. i'm getting a summer job next year. well, at least, i HOPE to get a summer job.

enough with my venting.

lets get down to what you've all been waiting for...

hope it was worth the wait! 

:D

Chapter Eight-It’s Beginning To Look A Lot Like A Family Reunion

Tapping.

Not the finger tapping.

Not the drum tapping.

Not the ‘yo, you should tap that’.

No.

It’s feet tapping.

More specifically, high heel tapping. Like the angry tap of a girl’s heel. 

The worst type of tapping.

My eyes open, adjusting to the light. The first thing they land on is two black high heels. One is tapping angrily, while the other balances itself. It’s a shiny, new black heel. I can just tell.

I then avert my eyes to the still sleeping Harley, who’s curled up into my side. The sight of it makes my heart go all marshmellowy and butter toasty.  But then my eyes go back to the feet tapping. I almost forgot it was here.

So my eyes follow the legs attached. They seem familiar. Long and tan. They go up farther to see jean shorts. Heels and shorts. Also familiar. There’s only one person on this island who would wear them together. And, if I’m not mistaken, a sweater jacket and tank top should be on the torso. I look up, and 

BAM!

BOOHYA!

I WAS CORRECT!

WHERE THE HELL IS MY PRIZE!

Tatiana glares through her narrowed eyes. “What,” She hisses, “do you think you’re doing?”