twenty five

CHAPTER TWENTY FIVEDÉJÀ VU

CHAPTER TWENTY FIVE
DÉJÀ VU

[ THOR: RAGNAROK ]

.earlier that day.

"Look, I think we need to talk." Thor started while Loki punched in the codes. The man, already having a hunch on two possibilities this talk would be about, sighed in disdain.

"I disagree. I don't think communication was ever our families forte." Loki shot back.

The door opened allowing the men to enter the room, they bought up their firearms saying a 'hello' and 'hi' to gain the guard's attention before firing away until no one was left standing.

"Odin bought us together," Loki said as the two men took cover behind the lining of the entrance way as more guards joined the room. "It's almost poetic that his death should split us apart."

They came out from their hiding place, firing at the oncoming men. While Loki began to push in the next set of codes, Thor took guard, the large gun firing out purple laser-like bullets, setting sparks off as the laser cut through the interior.

"We might as well be strangers now. Two sons of the crown set adrift." Loki went to walk through the door before he was caught off guard by someone already waiting for them on the other side. Loki held up his hands, stepping back. Thor stood into view and begun firing at the guard.

"Thought you didn't want to talk about it?" Thor replied with an amused smile before walking through the door. Loki watched as the man fell back down before stepping over him, glad to be speaking of his relationship with Thor instead of his relationship with Antares.

"Here's the thing, I'm probably better off staying here on Saakar." He said as they entered the elevator. Thor gave the man a look and he knew, just knew by that look that he shouldn't have said that, not out loud at least.

"I would say, 'that's exactly what I was thinking'. It's savage, chaotic and lawless, it's perfect for you!" Thor laughed.

"Do you truely see so little of me?" Loki replies in a monotone voice, not surprised by his brother's feelings.