Thirteen : Bipolar And Confusing

|| Please Vote And Comment Your Thoughts 💭 ||

Lily stood from her seat, trying to find a way of getting out of here , she knows that she can't leave the place without the passing code, there's no other way.. But how would she be able to get that code, She knows that Nikolae isn't stupid to insert the code in front of her. 

She decided that she can't keep crying, what's the use of crying? It will never change anything anyway. she slowly walked towards the kitchen and poured herself a glass of water and slowly started to sip on the cold water , it felt good as it ran down her sore throat .

She decided that she needs to earn his trust, so he can let her go out or at least give her her phone. She knows that it's hard, but she is will to take the risk. She looked at the hanging clock in the kitchen and saw that it was almost 4:00 in the afternoon, she walked out of the kitchen and walked towards his bedroom.

She has to admit... She fears him, yes he's so handsome, manly and powerful, but she fears him. When his eyes get dark from anger, all she wants is to run and crawl into a corner.

Once she reached his bedroom, she knocked lightly on the closed door, it was a faint knock but with the dead silence she knew that he would hear it.

When she didn't receive an answer, she knocked again, louder this time, but he didn't respond too. Lily gained her strength and twisted the knob or the door and pushed the door slightly open.

She peeked inside and jumped when she saw Nikolae sitting on the bed looking at her. She felt her heart racing and her legs shaking underneath her.

" Come here "

His deep voice sent vibrations through her body, she lifted her delicate hand and moved a strand of her hair behind her ear as she looked down.

Lily pushed the door farther and started to move towards him slowly. She looked at his face and saw him looking at her body, he was raping her with his eyes, she can't deny that she's turned on by his dark lusting eyes.

Lily walked until she was standing in front of him, he parted his legs which made her realize what he wants. She moved closer to him so that she was standing between his legs.

Even when he's sitting on the bed and she's standing, their faces were on the same level. Lily looked at his face and admired it, he was so beautiful, his stubble, his kissable lips and his capturing eyes .

" I-I'm sorry "

Lily whispered, although she doesn't even know why is she apologizing, but she thought that she would make him go easy on her and trust her.

" And why are you sorry, flower? " Nikolae hummed as he wrapped his arms around her waist bringing her closer. Lily frowned as she thought about it, why was she sorry?

" For d-disobeying you? " It came out like a question, because she didn't know what else to say. Her answer seemed to satisfy him as he hummed again nodding his head" That's right.. For disobeying me "

She felt tears forming into her eyes, but she tried to blink them away" You're mine now, you tend to do what I want and need.. Now, I want you to go to the kitchen, prepare some food for us. I have to go out now, when I come back, I expect to find that you're finished. Understood? " His stern words made her shake from fear.