Chapter 25

Falling For My Brother's Bestfriend

2012 All Rights Reserved

Chapter 25

& here it is... the last chapter.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aiden's POV

6 months later ~ June ~ Graduation ~

"And here I present the Class of 2012!" the dean of University of California Los Angeles called out.

The arena exploded in cheers as we threw our caps up in the air. I found Blake in the crowd and gave him a hug, patting his back.

"Congratulations, man!" I yelled at him through the noise.

"Congratulations to you, too!" he replied. "Let's go find the family."

Nodding my head, I followed him through the crowd and out of the arena. Making sure we don't lose each other, we looked left and right for our family.

"Aiden!" a sweet, familiar voice yelled from behind me.

Turning around, I braced myself as my girlfriend ran towards me. Blair jumped when she reached me and I caught her in my arms. She automatically wrapped her legs around my waist as I gripped her tightly, making sure she doesn't fall.

"Congratulations, baby. I'm so so so proud of you." She was saying as she peppered kisses all over my face.

Laughing, I put a hand behind her head to guide her lips on mine. The kiss was slow but deep. She let out a little sigh of pleasure when I traced her lips with my tongue and nipped her lower lip. 

It was still there, the electric shocks I felt every time this woman touched me. It was there the first time I ever kissed her, and 16 years later, the magic was still there.

I knew that there was no way I could ever get bored of Blair Bradley. Even 50 years from now, we would still be entertained by each other. The kind of love that we have was the kind that would forever be there. Through the rough and through the great, I knew that I could never love anyone as much as I loved her.

When I put her back on her feet, I saw the glint of the purple promise ring on her hand and I smiled. Soon enough, I would replace that ring with an engagement ring.

I couldn't think of anyone else I would want to spend the rest of my life with. I know everyone says that but when you meet the one, you know.

Soul mates.

When fate destined you to be together, it will happen. When you truly love someone, there is no doubt in your heart or mind that they are the one. No matter how many fights, you two will always end up kissing. No matter how much space you need from each other, you two will always wake up in each other's arms.

Love is a sure thing.

And looking at Blair Brookelle Bradley's beautiful face, I was sure.

~

Blair's POV

I blushed at the way Aiden was looking at me.

I nervously played with the promise ring he had given me as he placed me back on my feet. I didn't pull my arms away from his neck. I all but tightened it, bringing his face close to mine. For a minute, we just stared at each other's eyes, loving the closeness of our beating hearts. 

I know that 50 years from now, we would still be the corny, lovey-dovey couple that we were and always will be. The love that we felt for each other will be as strong as the day he tricked me into kissing him.

I laughed at the memory and kissed him. I giggled as he tried biting me. "I love you." I said against his soft lips.

"I love you so much more." he replied.

I can't wait for the day when our kids would ask us how we met and I would have to tell them all about how I fell for my brother's best friend.

THE END

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I want to thank every single one of you who supported me till the end.

I couldn't thank you enough. 

to all the people who left THE sweetest and cutest comments of all time , this chapter is dedicated to you. 

I hope you support the sequel as much as you supported this story.

I love you all , <3