chapter fourteen

'Damnit!' i growl as I walk against a wall. I hear people laugh and I growl angrily. 'Don't Laugh.' I say and suddenly a scent i recognize fills my nose. Britt and another girl i don't know. 'Did i hurt your feelings queen?' Says the voice of Britt and her precense comes closer at me. 'What are you doing here.' I says with a snarl and the bitch laughs. 'You can't even wak around without bumping into something. You are a weak Luna.' She growls and her minion laughs at her response. My wolf tries to come forward but i hold her back because i don t wanna cause a scene. Not again. 'Miles will see that you are a weak pathetic little wolf and will reject you.' She says and I growl at her. 'If you're waiting for me to care, I hope you brought something to eat, 'cause it's gonna be a really long time.' I say and the pin drops from how quiet they get. 'You will see soon.' She says and i laugh.

 ' Do your parents even realize they're living proof that two wrongs don't make a right?' I says and she growl angry. 'Fuck yes.' My wolf says and I smile. Suddenly i am thrown against the wall and I swear i heard a few bones crack. 'Oh shut up.' The bitch Growls and I stand up growling in pain. 'Fuck you.' She says again and i roll my eyes feeling my bones heal. ' I'd tell you to go fuck yourself, but that would be cruel and unusual punishment.' I say before i walk away into our room. Or yeah it was Miles room but he insisted that i called it our room so here we are.

I've seen Miles a couple hours ago and tonight we are going on a date and i am really excited. Sadly he wasn't around much this week because he had some alpha shit to do and i think it is really boring. I find my way to the shower and pull of my clothes before i step into the shower. The warm water hits my body and i moan in Delight. Fuck i love showers. 

---

As i am done with cleaning myself i step out of the shower and wrap a towel around my body. I really don't know what to wear because yeah Mia is a bitch and she won't help me anymore with the clothes for a date.  I go sit on the bed and i feel suddenly something sticking in my leg. I take it in my hand and it feel like a paper. I open it and i feel the braille letters that are on it. 'I layed down a dress for you and some nice shoes you can wear X Miles.' I smile and i feel the dress and with my feet i feel the shoes standing on the ground. As i pull on the dress making sure it sits well. I pull on the shoes and smile feeling that these are just simple sneekers. I do my hair in a bun hoping it will sit good.

'Bells can i come in?' A  voice says from behind the door

'Bells can i come in?' A  voice says from behind the door. 'Come in!' I yell smelling my brothers scent. 'Damn my sister got hot.' He laughs and i roll my eyes. 'What is it?" I says still sitting at the bed.  I feel him stare at me and i sigh. 'Staring is rude ya know.' I say and he laughs. 'Well I am here to escort you to your date.'  He says and I nod smiling at him. He links his arm with mine and he leads me outside as the scent of the forest and flowers fill my nose. Suddenly we stop after a small walk and i feel the presence of other people. 'Thankyou.' The sweet voice of my mate says and i smile as i feel him take my hands. 'Goodluck.' Pablo says and i hear him walk away.

'Bella this is a good friend of mine and a warlock Mathias!' My mate says excited and I smile focusing on the power that is surrounding the person next to my mate. 'Nice to meet you Luna, I've never met a blind Luna so it amazing to meet you actually!' The warlock named Mathias says and he shakes my hand. Miles growl a little and i wave him of to calm him down. 'Likewise.' I say to Mathias. 'Darling I need you to close your eyes.' Miles says and I growl in anoyance. 'Come on do it, you will be happy when you do it.' Mathias says standing between us and I nod sighing. 'This will hurt a little.' He says and before i can react the feeling of a Thousand lighting bolts goes through my body and i let out a cry of pain. Miles hold my hand calming me down and i shake from the pain that just came through me. 'Open your eyes.' Miles says and i open them slowly but to be filled with the sight of my mate standing before me. What the actual fuck. Since when can i see... 

i look at the handsome figure of my mate. "hey kitten.' He says. 'M-m-m-miles?" i stutter and look at him with tears streaming down my cheeks. Next to miles stand a tall guy with almost white hair. I look at them with big eyes and cant help but smile. 'Thank you.' i say to the tall guy wich i asumed was Mathias. 'No problem, Luna.' he says while bowing his head. 'I am not your luna!" I say slightly taken aback with everything that is going on. Around me are tall trees and I smile looking at them. 'Darling we talk about this later.' Miles says. I sigh deeply and nod my head.  'Bye.' Mathias says and i wave at him with a smile and suddenly he dissapears. Miles takes my hand and he leads me to a beautifull table with food on it that makes my mouth water. 'Do you like it?' Miles asks with the biggest smile i ever seen. The only smile i've seen.. 

I laugh and nod my head excited. 'Well lets eat!'  He takes my chair and i take smiling the seat. Miles walks to the other side of the table and sits down as well. 'Eat my dear.' He says. 'What a gentlemen.' i chuckle and he smiles at me. As we start to eat i moan at how good this food is tasting. Miles chuckles and i glare at him. 'Can't a woman love her food?' I say and he laughs even harder. I really love his laughs. 'They can love their food.' He says and I roll my eyes at him.

After the food is gone Miles takes my hand and we walk to a car that is parked next to the pack house. 'Where are we going?' I ask and he smiles. 'That for me to know and for you to find out soon enough.' He laughs and I growl annoyed. 'Thats not nice.' I say and we step into the car. Everything is so beautifull in here and the pack lands are even better then i thought. 'And mate is even hotter.' Says my wolf and I roll my eyes knowing she already knew how he looked. She was happy for me that i could see. 'The spell will wear of the next day so we shouldn't waste it.' Miles says and I nod still smiling. After a while driving he parks and I see a huge ferriswheele and everywhere lights. I squeel dragging Miles with me and he laughs at me being childish. I walk up to the fair and i smile looking at all different people. This night is gonna be amazing

---------------

Follow my Instagram WritersWolf for updates and more :P