#12 Sting Eucliffe (SAMPLE)

A/N: This is the first chapter of my new book titled: The Babysitter (A Sting Eucliffe Story)

Chapter 1: I Got A Job As A What?

School's out and summer vacation is in and I couldn't be any happier

School's out and summer vacation is in and I couldn't be any happier. Going on summer vacation is every teens dream. It's a time we get to relax and waste away for days on end doing absolutely nothing and sometimes doing the aforementioned with friends.

I layed in my bed. My eyes drew open and close and my eyelids burnt like a house on fire because I didn't exactly go to sleep early last night. Come on don't judge me, I'm sure every teen can vouch for me when I say: when you break for summer vacation you ain't going to bed early, simply because you know you can wake up late the next day.

I closed my burning eyelids and slowly opened my left eye to check the time. It read 05:56am in bright red that was pretty hard to miss. I smiled to myself seeing as I still had another three hours to sleep before my mom comes in like a dinosaur on a rampage to wake me up. I rolled over and covered up myself and nuzzled my head into my pillow.

There's nothing like experiencing the feeling of falling off to sleep again in the morning when you know you still got plenty of time to sleep a little longer. I cuddled my pillow as I started to drift of into a slumber.

"Akame! Akame!" My mom yelled from outside the door.

I groaned in response and tightened my grip on my pillow. I heard the door click open and her footsteps got closer and closer to my haven of pillows and blankets.

"Akame Nohara. If you don't get your lazy ass out of bed this instant!" She continued to yell.

"But mom..." I groaned. "It's six in the morning...I still got more sleeping to catch up on."

"Akame, you need to get out of bed and clean yourself up, we're getting a guest at eight." Her tone was softer.

She drew the curtains wide open and it legit blinded my through my eyelids. I moaned in pain and covered my face with my blankets.

"They're not coming for me so I don't care mom. I'm sorry." I mumbled under my blanket.

"Dear!" She peeled the blanket of my face and blinded me once again. "The guest is coming for you. Now get out of bed and get dressed. I want to see you down stairs in an hour."

"In an hour?" I rubbed my eyes to get rid of the sleep.

"Yes! You need to clean up your room and pack a suitcase with your essentials. Clothes, shoes, cosmetics-" I watched her count on her fingers.

"What- why? Are we going on a trip with this so called guest?" I asked with my eyes wide open.

"No dear. Just be downstairs in an hour and wear something neat." She said quickly and shut the door behind her.