Yandere!Tori •Bad Dream...?•

A/N: Ah yes Yanderes! My absolute favorite thing! I can't stress how happy I am I got this request!

Request for: TheWorldBoresMe originally, but was genderbent by request of AubreeHargreaves, I hope the original requester doesn't mind, but if they do Id be more than happy to write one with Tord instead, as was first requested!

You sat up in bed quickly, what a terrifying dream that had been. Jumping out of your comfortable bed, you made a mad dash to the door, just to be sure it wasn't locked. You breathed deeply, calming yourself, how silly of you, of course your door wasn't locked; that was only a dream after all.

You turn your attention to look at yourself in your full-body mirror, you were a mess. Your sleep tousled hair was even more frizzy than normal,(and you did not want to think about what a pain it'd be to brush out.) your hoodie hung off your shoulder, and while you slept, it seems, your sweatpants had managed to twist around your hips in an uncomfortable manner. You were thankful you had nowhere to be today.

A sudden knock on your bedroom door surprised you. You mentally cursed whoever was on the other side for interrupting your day to yourself. Of course you instantly took it all back when you saw who it was.

It was Tori.

"Hey Tori..," You yawned out, "What's up?"

Without a word Tori shouldered her way into your room, closing the door behind her.

"Uhm, Tori?" You questioned, beginning to get freaked out by her strange behavior.

Before you knew what was happening, Tori had you pinned against your door. You opened your mouth to speak, but the horn-haired girl quickly shushed you.

"Forgive me for this..," She whimpered before crashing her lips against yours in a sudden, but sweet, kiss. You grabbed her shoulders, about to push her off, but she pulled away before you could.

You opened your mouth to speak, to let the poor girl down gently, you simply didn't feel that way about her; that was one of the things Tori loved about you, you were always so kind and caring. But Tori cut you off once more, this time by pressing a rag to your nose and mouth. Obviously, you put up a struggle, but that soon turned futile as you went limp in the red-hooded girl's arms.

The bed you woke up in was comfortable, the position you woke up in, not so much. Your hands were bound together, the rope tied around them chafing against a newer cat scratch on your hand; man your cat was a real dick-head. Your feet were tied to the posts of the bed; so you were able to sit up, which you did, but not much else.

What happened? You honestly couldn't recall anything. Where even were you? This didn't look like your room, or even your house for that matter.

You didn't scream and hardly stirred; you didn't want to alert whoever was in the house to your conscious presence. But regardless of of your wishes, you heard light and quick footsteps hurry to the door of the room you were in. When the door swung open, you were rather surprised to see Tori standing in the doorway.

Surprised or not, you weren't stupid, that smile on her face read that only she could've been behind this.

"(N/N)!" Your blood ran cold at the familiar nickname, "you're awake!" You were greeted with a hug, your face being pressed into the warm fabric of her hoodie.

Just how did she know that nickname? Tori had never called you that before, and sure while it was probably your favorite thing to be called, only a very few select friends called you that. Friends that Tori didn't know.