10- ʙʀɪᴅᴀʟ sʜᴏᴘ ᴘᴛ.2

They are all in the bridal shop now as Nayoung was getting bored. Mark has already chosen his suit for the wedding but his mother was taking soooo long in choosing the said girl's gown.

"Let's just pick something up real quick so we can go. Pretty please" Nayoung whined and pleaded.

Mark's mother looked at her.

"Young lady, I'm choosing the perfect gown that would fit you and your personality. I'm also choosing something that looks comfy because you're gonna wear it the whole day and I don't want to hear you complaining about how itchy your gown is. Now stand up straight, walk to that damn fitting room and fit these three gowns I've chosen for you" the mother said and gave her all three of the gowns.

The staff there helped her carry the big, silky and puffy gowns all the way to the fitting room.

Mark's mother called him and they both sat down in front of the fitting rooms so they can look at how it looks on Nayoung.

After awhile, Nayoung went out of the room with a beautiful gown that hugged her figure well.

"That looks beautiful" Mrs. Lee said.

Nayoung blushed at the compliment and mumbled a little thank you. She looked at Mark for approval.

"It's too showy. But it does look good on you" Mark commented.

"Next please" Mrs. Lee exclaimed and Nayoung sighed.

It's tiring to fit things especially if it's a gown.

And then Nayoung went out of the room again.

"No" Mark simply said and Nayoung rolled her eyes

"Ugh what now?!" Nayoung whined and looked at Mark's mom.

"It looked better on the hanger. No offense dear" Mark's mom said.

Nayoung just smiled and nodded.

"And too long. You might trip considering you are clumsy" Mark stated and chuckled at her.

"I hate you" Nayoung said and went in the fitting room again.

The staff smiled at her.

"I think you look gorgeous in the gowns you fitted Ms. Nayoung" she said and Nayoung smiled.

"Thank you" she replied.

"Don't worry. I'm sure they'll like this one" the staff said and they proceeded to fit the gown.

After lots of waiting, Nayoung went out again.

"Okay before the both of you comment. This gown isn't too long and we put a petticoat under this so she doesn't trip. It isn't too showy and it looks better on her than it was displayed on the hanger" the staff stated and the two nodded.

"I agree. But honey, are you comfortable in that?" Mark's mom asked her and she nodded.

"We'll take it" Mark exclaimed and winked at Nayoung.

The girl sighed in relief and wemt in the fitting room to change out of the chosen gown.

After the fitting session it was time to go home. The gown and the suit was separated in two boxes and it was kept at the back of the car.

They all drove home together.

"That was finally over" Nayoung said and dropped on the couch as soon as they arrived at their house.

She was exhausted and Mark just chuckled at her.

"I gotta admit though, you looked good in the gowns. I personally like the first one but I don't want other guys looking at you as if you're their bait in our wedding" Mark said and Nayoung threw a pillow at him.

"Shut up" Nayoung said and went to the kitchen to grab a snack.

Meanwhile, Mark was a laughing mess but everything he said was true.

Author's note:

I'm not dead yet. Guys I'm really sorry for not updating often. I know I kept on apologizing. I don't usually open wattpad anymore. Not because I'm busy but because I have writer's block. I don't know how to continue this story and I mostly forgot the plans I have for this story so I'm really sorry about that. Don't worry though I'll compose myself and finish this.

Edit:
Here in the Philippines we have a superstition that when a bride fits her gown the wedding wouldn't continue. I didn't apply that superstition here lol.

Xoxo
@hanhyunjie