★Chapitre : Quatorze★

NB: I have no idea what the weather is like in Australia or France. So with that said in my book Australia is between Hot and Cold. France will be the same lolzzz okay. I live in the Caribbean people, I only have two seasons Sunny & Rainy. Don't judge me :))))
******

She is a beautiful demon with a fucking halo over her blonde head. She's nice when she needs to, but under all that bullshit is a monster waiting to come out.

☆☆☆☆☆

Arden

My head immediately whirls to the window of the car and my jaw drops. I break free of Nikolaos tight grip to open the roof of the vehicle.

Fuck!!!

My eyes wasn't registering to my brain what I'm seeing. The wind whips my hair around. The cold breeze making my nipples knives in my shirt.

The Effile tower standing big and tall in all its beauty. Paris. I'm in fricking Paris. In other circumstances I would have been super happy but Nikolaos spoiled that for me.

I sit back down in the car and scoot far away from Nikolaos as possible. I'm so upset, I could barely look at him. That doesn't stop his starring though.

I keep quiet all the way to wherever he is exporting me.

The car changes route to go down this long pathway that doesn't  seem to end. Four vehicles follow us most likely transporting Kyra and the rest.

A mansion finally comes into veiw after about fifteen minutes of driving

A mansion finally comes into veiw after about fifteen minutes of driving. Another pair of gates open and the sight is spectacular.

"This is my father's house the party will is here tonight, " I hear him from the side of me and I rolled my eyes.

The vehicle comes to a halt and I open the door getting out before he could say more. I shared enough air with him than I already liked.

The cars stop, the first one that gets out of the other cars is Kyra. I quickly go over to her throwing my arms over shoulders, hugging her close to me.

"A, Whats up chick? France baby... you like it?" She asked me her tone super excited. But I'm still kicking rocks, "Uhmm...Nikolaos drugged me to be here," I mumble bitterly at her and her face sells her out.

She knows.

"You knew he would pull me from my mom didn't you?" I shouldn't blame her,  Nikolaos is in charge but I still did.

Backing away from her I go stand next to Phanes and Darius. I'm sure they know as well but I'm not close to them like I'm to Kyra.

We walk up the steps of the mansion. A fountain in the middle of the two concrete stairs.

Nikolaos stares are upon me and I ignored it. I keep walking.

A man greets us. Despite his unnerving presence, I don't quiver beneath his gaze. The man looks middle aged. He embraces Nikolaos in a full on hug and I know that he has to be his father.