The Feast

Poor Bilbo.

I sat in the corner and watched as the dwarves raided his pantry.

"Put that back, put that back!" He kept repeating but it was going unheard.

They also started to mess around with his furniture, making sure everyone had a seat.

The little hobbit must be hungry, he didn't get to eat his dinner, and now his food was being served to his unwanted dinner guests.

He and Gandalf had a little argument, but it so ended.

As Gandalf was counting the dwarves, Bilbo came over to me.

"Any chance of you stopping them?" He said with pleading eyes.

"Hmm, they would not listen to me since I'm part and look like an elf" at that moment he sighed as his stomach grumbled.

Chuckling, I reached into my bag and pulled out some lembas.

"Here, it doesn't go bad for ages, and it will fill you up in just a few bites, the dwarves won't eat it, it's Elvish" i gestured for him to take it.

He took it reluctantly, then took a bite. Sighing in relief he swallowed.

"Thank you" he nodded. Walking away, he checked his destroyed pantry, when all of a sudden, huge burps rung out.

Ugh, dwarves have no manners whatsoever.

When all the food was eaten, it was time to clean up. None of the dwarves have noticed me yet...well that's what I thought.

I felt a presence beside me, and quickly turned before the figure could tap my shoulder.

He grinned and chuckled.
"I couldn't help but notice that you are no hobbit nor dwarf" I recognised him as Kili, one of the dwarf brothers.

"Good eye" I nodded, he looked up at me in awe, then he caught sight of my daggers. They gave away who I was.

He silently gasped, and looked up at me again, with his mouth in a small 'o' shape

I smiled slightly and put my finger against my mouth, silently telling him to be quiet.

"(Y/n)" I held my hand out for him, which he instantly shook.
"Kili"

He soon went off to help the others.

As the cleaning up began, some dwarves started to clash the cutlery together.

(Play now)

"Can you not do that, you'll blunt them!" Bilbo insisted.

"Oooo do ya hear that lads, he says we'll blunt the knives!"

"Blunt the knives and bend the forks!
Smash the bottles and burn the corks!
Chip the glasses and crack the plates!
That's what Bilbo Baggins hates -
Cut the cloth and tread the fat!
Leave the bones on the bedroom mat!
Pour the milk on the pantry floor!
Splash the wine on every door!
Dump the crocks in a boiling bowl;
Pound them up with a thumping pole;
And when you've finished, if any are whole, Send them down the hall to roll!
That's what Bilbo Baggins hates!"

To my surprise they actually managed to clean up the place with style and skill.

I'm starting to like theses dwarves.

Thump
Thump
Thump

Someone was at the door.

"He's here" Gandalf muttered.

'Ya think so? Wait, whose here?'