Jin

"Jin", I called out from the couch.

He quickly ran straight from the laundry room towards the living room. I giggled as he had a clean sock on his shoulder.

"What's wrong??", he asked.

"The baby is hungry", I said.

He smiled and sat down next to me, placing his hand on my belly. He quickly pulled back as he felt a huge kick.

"Whoa, which one was it? Who ever it was, you're grounded", Jin said, rubbing my belly.

"You know, I appreciate you taking care of me. Not all guys are like you", I said.

"Well this isn't your fault. I gotta make sure you don't think that. Anyways, I've always wanted kids and a pregnant wife", he said.

"We're not married", I chuckled.

"I know but still it feels like we are. And by the way, washing your clothes is like trying to wipe off a permanent mark on a wall", he said.

I laughed and removed the sock that was on his shoulder. He reached over and kissed my cheek before placing another kiss on my belly. He went back to the laundry room and put the rest of the clothes into the washer before going towards the kitchen to cook something for me.

"So..do we still have to go to that party today?", I asked him.

"Why? Do you not want to go? I thought you did", he asked.

"I did but I'm not really feeling it now. Can we go to that bagel place I love??", I asked.

"But I'm already making you food", he said.

"I know but you already know that after an hour I'm gonna get hungry again", I laughed and wrapped my arms around him as he cooked.

My arms were intertwined together as they stopped above his waist. I took in his scent and sighed in pleasure. He always smells so good.

~~~~~

"Jin look! Those are cute shoes", I squealed.

"Want me to get them for you?", he asked as he carried the brown bag filled with bagels.

"No. I'm sure they won't fit because of how swollen my feet are getting. Oh well. Next time", I smiled, looping my arm with his.

"Oh wow. Look who I found."

"Hey Sam, what's up? I thought you would be practicing at the studio", Jin said to his closest friend of three years.

"Yeah, finished early. Whats up with you two? Heard you're having twins. That's great", he said.

"Yeah, we're excited", Jin looked down at me and smiled.

"Hmm..hope you're ready for it. Especially you (y/n)", he said.

I just nodded and lightly pulled Jin's hand.

"I'm guessing she wants to go. Let me just use the restroom and we'll be on our way", Jin handed me the brown bag and walked into the men's room.

"Does he know who the father is?", Sam asked.

I kept my mouth shut. I wasn't in the mood so I turned to walk away. He obviously didn't get the message since he blocked my way.

"You must feel really bad. You're letting him take the responsibility of someone else. You can't seriously think that's gonna work out right? Just go back with me and I'll handle it", he lightly smirked as he got closer to me.

"That night with you wasn't supposed to happen. I was feeling vulnerable and you took that to advantage. Just leave me alone", I said and walked away.

I didn't want him following me so I walked into the first store that was closest to me. I bumped into what I thought was a person but was a mannequin. A mannequin with a fake baby bump. I didn't realize I walked into a maternity store. There were clothes for me for when my stomach gets bigger and there were not only clothes but other things for my babies. It's like the mall for a every teenage girl out there.

"(Y/n), I was looking for you. What are you doing here?", Jin asked.

"Look, baby clothes", I smiled.

"Yeah, baby clothes. Look they even have clothes for twins. Come to think of it, we haven't bought anything for the babies. We should get to that. I wanna buy one of those strollers with two seats. That'll be awesome. Don't you think?", Jin asked.

I felt a little nauseous and guilty. Jin has been offering to buy me whatever I want and it kinda scares me. I have this gut feeling that I have to tell him the truth.

When we arrived home, he put the baby stuff in the soon to be nursery. I sat down on the couch and rubbed my belly.

"Jin, can I talk to you for a sec?", I asked nervously.

"Sure", he said, sitting down next to me on the couch.

I tried not to let the tears show but once he asked what was wrong, it was too late. He wrapped his arms around me and caressed my head.

"I wasn't completely honest with you. I wasn't drunk that night. I was upset because I didn't get into the school I wanted. I wanted to see you but you weren't home. But your friend Sam was. He tried cheering me up but he was saying all these things and I fell for it. I didn't want to tell you. I'm sorry", I cried as I dug my face deeper into his chest.

"So...Sam's the father? I should've expected it. Don't cry. Like I said before, it's not your fault. Nothing changes between us. I'm not gonna be-excuse my language-an asshole and leave you alone to do all the work because I know Sam won't step up. I still love you and these two babies", he smiled and kissed the top of my head.

"So you're not mad?", I asked, wiping the tears away with me sleeves.

"Mad? No. Upset? Sort of. But I'm not upset at you. Now let's go get the nursery ready. You only have four more months left until these little ones come out", he said and helped me stand up.

"Let's paint the nursery purple. I like purple", I said.

"How about neutral since we don't know the gender of the babies?", he asked.

"Fine. But if at least one of them is a girl, we're redoing the nursery", I said.

"Just as long as our babies are healthy", he smiled and helped me set up the cribs.
______________________________

I was supposed to have a test today but since classes are canceled, that's an A+ out of the window. Guess I have to wait now for the final exam on Tuesday. Bleh🙄