WELCOME (request)

They wanted to be anonymous so I won't put their username but I hope you like it.

_______________________________________

I walked up to the huge gate alongside my mom as I waited for my dad to finish talking to the two men. I threw my long wavy brown hair over my shoulder. I took a deep breath as my dad walked back.

"They said we were welcome to come in and that they could set up a house for all of us," My dad said with wide and hopeful eyes. We were almost dead out there, no food no water until we found this place. I walked through the gates letting my red flannel that was tied around the waist of my light blue jeans sway back and forth behind me. My white tank top was slightly stained with blood but it wasn't anywhere near as bad as some of the other shirts I had worn. My black combat boots were slightly dusty from walking so much but they weren't torn or ripped so they worked.

I walked up to the two men as they talked to my parents.

"I'm Rick the leader of the group, and this is Daryl," He said pointing to a man with longer shaggy hair that was in his face.

"This is my daughter Morgan," My dad said pointing to me. I waved and shook Daryl's hand.

"Nice to meet you, Morgan, I have a son around your age maybe two years older or so," Rick said.

"I'm 15," I said.

"Perfect my son is 16, you two should get along great" Rick said with a smile. "Speaking of my son," He said looking over at a longer haired boy with a white bandage around one of his eyes, the other one was a sparkling blue color that matched the sky.

"This is Carl, Carl this is Morgan she's 15," Rick said. 

"Hi," I said

"Carl why don't you show Morgan around a little, make her feel a little more welcomed," Rick said and Carl nodded.

__________________________

2 Weeks Later:

Carl and I had become close, I didn't want to admit it but I had a slight crush on him. We made each other laugh and smile to the point where my cheeks hurt from the amount I was smiling. 

"Morgan, Carl" We heard Rick yell as Carl and I walked and chatted with each other. We turned our attention to Rick and there we saw two women along with a man and two children. One of them was a boy and another a girl. They both looked Carl and me's age. 

"This is Dylan, Tina, and Mary," He said pointing to the adults. We both waved at them and smiled politely. "And this is Jack and Lilliana," He said pointing to the younger ones.

"You can just call me Lilli," The girl said smiling. 

"My mom is Tina, and my dad is Dylan" Said Jack.

"So I'm going to go out on a limb here and say your mom is Mary" I smiled over at Lilli.

"Yes that's my mom," She said laughing.

"Well it's nice to meet you guys, I'm Carl and this is my friend Y/N," He said pointing over at me.

"Nice to meet you guy's too," Jack said.

____________________________

A Few Weeks Later:

Carl and I had gotten super close and he had said that he had feelings for me too. I was over the moon seeing how I had liked him from almost the moment we met. We have been dating for around 3 weeks now. We had become close with Lilli and Jack and we hung out almost every single day.

"I have to go Y/N," He said getting up off the couch. 

"Where?" I asked confused.

"My dad wanted me to help train Lilli since she doesn't know much about handling weapons," Carl said. 

"Okay well I have fun" I smiled.

"I will" He smiled and gave me a quick peck on the lips before leaving. I smiled to myself thinking how lucky I was to have Carl.

_____________________________________

CARL'S P.O.V:

I waited for Lilli to arrive near the shooting range. I had a couple of guns, and several knives depending on which one she felt more comfortable to use. 

"Hey, Carl" Lilli said quickly coming up behind me causing me to jump. "Sorry I didn't mean to be so sudden and scare you" She laughed.

"It's fine" I laughed it off.

__________________________

A Few Minutes Later:

"So you just want to make sure that you're aiming straight at the target when you shoot,"  I said.

"Could you maybe help me?" Lilli asked.

"Sure," I said unsure, it felt a little awkward but I went p behind her and held the gun along with her. "Now...shoot," I said and the sound of a gunshot went off.

"I hit it," She said excitedly turning around to face me.

"Good job," I said. That's when she leaned in quickly and kissed me. I didn't think about it because everything was so sudden.

"I'll see you later Carl," Lilli said with a smirk on her face.

I stood there feeling overly guilty. What had I just done.

____________________________

PT 2 coming soon I hope you liked it. I'm sorry if it wasn't what you wanted. I will redo it if you want me to!