Chapter 6: Lighting PinkQueen

I signed in on the library with my school ID and thanked the librarian before walking towards a table.

"I don't get why teachers always like to give tests out at the end of the quarter," I heard a complaint to my right, "now I have a million exams to make up!"

I turn towards the source of the voice and see a familiar pink hair girl.

'Oh shit, it's our school's Queen.' I thought, 'Almost forgot about her.'

I sigh and went towards our Queen only to see Blyke, "Ah shit..."

Blyke turn and immediately glare at me, "What do you want?"

"Easy Blyke." The pink girl assured him before looking at me, "Hi! How may we help you?"

"Well," I shrug, "It's more like, how can I help you?"

"Oh," She said in shock before giving me a nice smile. "Well I was gone for the past week, and I'm a bit behind so..."

"I can help you catch up." I smile in response, "Ummm, what's your name?"

She giggles in response, "Really? Thank you! Names Remi."

I sat right next to her as Blyke glared at me like daggers poking at my body.

"So what you miss was the factoring equations, you know. The one with a big ass 'X' when you put in your work."

"Ok, what else?"

"We also got ourselves a review for a test which is mostly about ability levels, and how to achieve them." I shrug, "easy stuff."

"Oh and Turf War." I look at her, which got her attention more, "Sera substituted you for Queen."

"And you broke my nose..." Blyke growled.

"You what?" Remi glared at me.

"Well in my defense," I glared at Blyke, "I was saving Agwin's queen from further injuries from Ass-lo."

"And for some reason, I'm not surprised that you called him that." Remi sigh, "But how did you break Blyke's nose?"

"I headbutted him," I said without a beat.

"You did?" She looks at me wide eye, "Aren't you a cripple-"

"Remi, he was really close to the back of my head. I'm pretty sure everyone can headbutt someone if they try."

Remi looks at me and sigh, Blyke didn't like my response since his response is more glaring daggers. I just rolled my eyes.

Then the red-hair student eyes widen, "Oh yeah!" He holds up a book close to his mouth and whispers to Remi.

"Seraphina kicked Arlo's ass at Turf Wars!" He whispers.

"Well, duh! I already know that!" Remi looks, "Everyone was whispering about it this morning."

"What?! How did they find out!?" Blyke was shocked.

"Blyke, when was the last time you told anyone that information?" I groan and shook my head.

"E-Eh?" Blyke took some thought into it before groaning.

"Thought so." I smirk, "Who did you tell?"

"... Isen."

"Really? Out of all the people you could tell, it's Isen? He literally wants the front page of the school's paper! And he's a school journalist!"

"But, he's a good friend!" Blyke glared.

"Guys, can the argument quit?" Remi groan, "I just got back last night."