Vol 1 Chap 2 - Third Prince Long Zhu

Story By: Choco Lily

Editor: Nutt

Chapter 2

Le XiaoTing had short-sightedness and coincidentally, Xiao Hua had the same eye condition too. It was fortunate that Xiao Hua was not as bad as Le XiaoTing, for she could still make out the prince's blurry appearance.

How can this prince still be this good-looking even when she's looking at everything with her low definition eyesight?

Even though Xiao Hua had never seen the face of the Guilin country's prince, but this man's looks would even make the most beautiful women in the world feel inferior to his oh-so-perfect facial features, so this man had to be him!

Plus, that red jade ring on his thumb was the obvious indication of his identity, the Guilin Country's Third Prince, Long Zhu! For her to be able to spot that red thumb ring means that its brilliance could even be seen by a half-blind man!

But why exactly does this prince look so much like Le XiaoTing's boss in her original world? After years of knowing her boss, without needing to look closely, she would be able to identify him among the crowd! That was why she was able to determine that her boss and the Third prince shared almost ninety percent similarity based on their body features. The most obvious difference between them would be their personalities in which the prince was not shy in showing his charming smiles, while her boss often gave people a frosty look for absolutely no reason.

She often had to remember if she owed him money!

With a blink of her eyes, the man she had been staring at suddenly disappeared. She jumped backward and nearly tripped over her long skirt in shock as she noticed that man was kneeled down right in front of her. He does not even care if his knees would get hurt from the teapot shards! She would have fallen on her ass if the prince had not held onto her leg.

Old Madame MongLu and the servants that were spying on them gasped when he suddenly lifted up Xiao Hua's skirt!

Xiao Hua: (°ㅂ°╬) What is this rascal doing?!

"Your Highness." A tall man wearing a menacing aura like a cloak held out a handkerchief-sized towel towards the prince.

Everyone could only stare blankly at the prince that kneeled before a lowly maid, whom currently wiping her wet legs with a towel!

Just a while ago, the Old Madame MongLu was about to send Xiao Hua out to be punished for making such a big mistake! However, she stopped her order when she saw how the Guilin's prince acted.

The Guilin prince frowned faintly at the sight of her bright pink legs thanks to the hot water. Thankfully Xiao Hua had used lukewarm water to brew the tea, for the tea would be served immediately. If not, her legs would be in a bad state.

"P-Prince," Xiao Hua stammered as soon as she had gotten her wits back. "This servant does not deserve Your Highness' kindness. This lowly one can do it herself."

Reading tons of novels does help in knowing what to say in such an embarrassing situation!

When she first arrived here, it was hard to adapt to her new situation where she would need to constantly insult herself by calling herself a servant! It took her a while to adjust her mind to just pretend the whole things as a role-playing game!

Le XiaoTing hardly knew how to flatter people but Xiao Hua quickly adapted and learned how to keep a low key profile and scrub her superior's shoes when needed! The old her would find it pretentious to speak dishonest words, but right now, fake flattery was a necessary skill to survive and live well in this era.