33- Sad

You know what's sad?

The fact that Ryan's friends on Instagram turn off the comments when they post about Ryan.

I mean, I get it, I'm a Ryan Stan and I know how it feels when Ryan hasn't posted in a long time but commenting on his friends Insta that posted a photo of him and comment "omg Ryan!" "When will he come back?" is just so rude because they're just trying to post a pic with Ryro and just share it but people do that.

And its sadder when they turn off the comments. That shows that we need to change how we comment on Ryan's Insta or his friends posts about him.

That's probably the reason why he doesn't post that much is because people would just comment "DAD!" "WAS RYDEN REAL?!" "BRENDON URIE!" like really?

I get about the hole 'was Ryden real?' Because I'm Ryden trash but we just have to face the fact that if it was real, it happend 8 years ago. I know it's sad to face the reality of your ship being over but this is people lives. Ryan doesn't wanna be known as "Brendon Urie's ex-boyfriend." He wants to be known as the person that made Panic! At The Disco and his solo and future music.

That's all I really want to say. I will continue to do Ryden theorys but I just wanted this to come off my chest.

Have a nice day/night/morning/whatever. 💕.