34- Lie To The Truth

Lyrics-

When I started out,
Writing you this song,
I was heels over head in love
But you had your doubts cause it took
Too long to finally see what I,
What I've been doing wrong

I tried to love you but,
You still loved him so
I'll ignore my heart and
Lie to the truth
I'll lie to the truth

A love of mine once said,
"The best part about you,"
Was me so now who is
Judging who?

I know I broke your heart,
Mine is broken too,
Now if we're even
Then why are we both blue?

I tried to be true but,
You still loved him so
I'll lie in silence and feel
Like a fool
I lied to the truth

I think that I had enough
I guess that I have had enough
Of you
I think that I have had enough
I know I finally had enough
Of you...

We tried to be true but,
You still loved him so
I'll keep my distance and
Lie to the truth
I lied to the truth
I lie to the truth
Cause you
Lied to it too

We tried to be true but,You still loved him soI'll keep my distance andLie to the truth I lied to the truth I lie to the truthCause youLied to it too

Lie To The Truth is one of the saddest songs I've heard.

"When I started out writing you this song, I was heels over head in love" maybe for they're third album Ryan was writing a new love song for Brendon and he was at that point very in love with Brendon.

"But you had your doubts cause it took too long to finally see what I, what I've been doing wrong" Brendon could've of course have doubts of Ryan every could him and it took Brendon way too long to see that Ryan just didn't wanna fall in love but it.

"I tried to love you but you still loved him so I'll ignore my heart and lie to the truth" He could be Sarah because of course Ryan tried to live Brendon but Brendon loved Sarah and still does. So Ryan will just hide his shane and regreats deep inside his chest.

"I know I broke your heart, mine is broken too, now if we're both even, then why are still blue?" I've told this a million times but I'll say it again, this lyric goes perfectly good with the lyric from Hallelujah "and being blue is better than being over it" they just go so well toeghter!

"I think that I had enough, I guess that I have had enough of you" Ryan is clearly lying because I mean, the song is called Lie To The Truth. He's still not over Brendon and is just saying that to tell himself that he has have enough but is clearly not true.

"I lie to the truth cause you lie to it too" Ryan lies about not wanting to be woth Brendon and so does Brendon. Brendon lies about not wanting to be with Ryan.

And of course Ryden has quite the history of Lies and Truths, regreats so I mean it isn't a suprise.

:Ryden truth:

Song is about Kate Thompson but possibly be about Brendon.