Join Us! | Requirements

Hello Tokens! I assume the reason you all are here is to join the Token team to help out the Wattpad community! Though before you can the team there are some requirements you MUST have to join!

💫Communication

Communication is key for any group to last and connect! For the Token admin we will be using the Discord app as our form of communication. This app is very interactive and organized so I would prefer everyone to have it.

💫Activeness

Now, I would need everyone to be active on the account when they have time to spare. You don't have to be on here everyday but at least 2-3 times a week. If you cannot be active then I would recommend telling me, the owner, that you'll be taking a hiatus and how long you'll be out for. Also don't forget to be active on the groupchat from time to time.

💫Contribute and support!

I would appreciate very much if everyone in the group is helpful to each other when it comes to another admin and to the account.

💫On the account

I will trust you to do well on the account and not do anything wrong. Just be kind to the people who are trying to get help on the account. I also trust you not to mess around with things that you shouldn't be.

💫Assignments

There will be times when you'll be given assignments and I will expect you to complete by a certain date!