10

"That's me. In the sky." ANDROMEDA TOLD her now boyfriend, Arthur.

"The Chained Lady."

"Ptolemy also named the Andromeda Galaxy after me."

"You have a trillion stars in your galaxy."

The couple were standing outside, on the balcony of the room they stayed in.

Arthur gently grabbed Andromeda's jaw and pecked her lips.

~

"Get up lovebirds, we have a mission to deal with." Bruce said, barging into the room, as the couple slept.

Well, now they weren't sleeping because of Bruce.

"Ugh." Andromeda groaned.

"What is it?"

"The Joker helped Harley Quinn escape from the prison she was in."

"Sheesh. Fine, fine, I'm getting up."

Once they're all in the jet, Bruce starts explaining the plan.

The plan was for Andromeda to attack Harley with Diana, while Arthur took care of the Joker with Bruce.

They were all in their armor, ready for this mission.

What they didn't know, is that Lex Luther had Deathstroke on his side as well. (don't get me wrong, i love deathstroke so much 😍😍 he's my number one crush in DC)

"I assume you have my armor, right?" Amara asked.

"Yes, I do. Come with me." Bruce replied. "I modified it to be more comfortable, and durable."

This suit was a white and gold bodysuit, just like the one the Amazons wore thousands of years before.
Her hero symbol, a little Andromeda galaxy sign was in the middle of the chest part of the suit. It had colors that looked just like her galaxy.

"It has a camera and a tracker, we'll always stick together. We are a team." Bruce told Amara.

"Thank you."

He left to let Amara change, but that's when Arthur came in.

"Hey, Mara. How you feeling?" He said and gave her a big kiss on her forehead.

"Way better." She told him and opened the glass case.

Amara wasn't used to this fluffy stuff. She hated having a weakness. And Arthur was that weakness. She didn't want any enemies knowing that they were a thing. But she didn't know how to bring it up. She knew the team would run it in.

It was a breeze for her to put the suit on. It was tight in all the perfect places.

"Damn. You look amazing."

"Thanks."

"We're here." Diana told the two.

Bruce dropped off the ladies, Diana and Amara in an alley in Gotham. The Joker was somewhere else, and that's where Arthur and Bruce went.

"Well this is great. We're in some trash alley." Andromeda (Amara) told Wonder Woman.

"She's here. She's just hiding. This woman tends to use the element of surprise."

"Hi girls!" Said a high pitched voice with a strong accent."

Harley Quinn threw her mallet with all her strength and Andromeda caught it.

Little did they know was that there was a bomb inside the mallet, waiting for it to explode.

"There's a bomb inside!" Wonder Woman yelled and Andromeda threw it in the air.

"We have to finish this quick, and have zero casualties." Andromeda said and her partner nodded.

Harley Quinn had two guns in her hands, ready to shoot and the two Amazons.

"Shield!" Wonder Woman yelled out and Andromeda ran into her shield.

Wonder Woman lifted her up into the air, and she slashed Harley Quinn with her sharp double edged sword.

"We have to have you. I made a deal!"

"What? What are you talking about?" Andromeda asked.

"I have to give you to him. With no harm. I don't know what his plans are, but if I don't get you; Mista J will die. And I luv him!"

"Who's him?" She asked before grabbing Harley and throwing her against a brick wall.

Wonder Woman was now nowhere to be seen.

"I can't tell." She said in between groans.

Harley gets up and begins to fight hand to hand combat with Andromeda. Andromeda obviously beats Harley, for she was stronger, faster, and had more agility/endurance.

She knocked Harley out, leaving her on the ground.

The raven haired young lady pressed on her hero symbol which sent an alert to Batman and the team. She picked up Harley, who was really light, bridal style. Just as she was walking out of the alley, someone shot a poison grenade. The poison inside made breathing extremely difficult for Andromeda. She dropped Harley on the ground and fell to her knees. She began to wheeze and wheeze, until she passed out.

This was lights out for Andromeda.

HEY GUYS ITS LA DIVINA!! THIS IS JUST A SHORT FILLER CHAPTER. THERE WILL BE ANOTHER ONE THIS WEEK. COMMENT, LIKE AND SHARE!!

Ps,
Did you guys watch Aquaman? I just saw it yesterday, and I am even in more in love with Arthur Curry. I loved everything about the movie. I ship Mera and Arthur so hard! But y'all know Amara + Arthur is OTP for me. Let me know what you thought about the movie!! And enjoy the chapter. I love all of you.

Xoxo,
La Divina Emilia