Epilogue

A Year Later

I moaned, "Oh god, yes. This tastes amazing!"

"How does it feel to be beaten by a pineapple?" snickered Lola.

Julian's eyes were unreadable as he wore his aviators, making him look like even more of an Abercrombie and Fitch model. He folded his arms, looking away as Lola kept giggling.

"Jules, are you sure you don't want some? This is literally the best pineapple I've tasted. OH MY GOSH CAN WE GET PINEAPPLE CAKE? THIS PLACE HAS PINEAPPLE CAKE!"

Stuffing the last pineapple slice in my mouth, I ran to the counter, to order Pineapple cake.

"Hi, can I get a slice of that..."

That's when I noticed the guy behind the counter. Besides ridiculously perfect hair, that contrasted in the sexiest way with his sapphire blue eyes, his smile nearly made me melt into a puddle.

I tried to continue but all that came out of my mouth was, "Hubba Hubba."

He chuckled slightly, "I'm sorry, but the last time I checked, we've never sold Hubba Hubba."

An involuntary squeak managed to sneak out of my mouth when I heard his Australian accent. Oh dear god, what was a guy like him doing here? He should be out on billboards or on a TV Show that required him to be shirtless at all times.

He leaned across the counter, lowering his voice, "I noticed you really liked the Pineapple. Perhaps you were planning on getting some cake?"

"MIND READER!"

He winked and got me a slice of Pineapple cake. As he slid it towards me, he said, "I'm James. And you are?"

Before I could answer, I felt a hand clamp on to my shoulder, "He's not interested. How much is that?"

James smirked slightly at Julian behind me, "10 bucks. But for this cutie here, it'll be 6.9, only."

I felt my cheeks go warm as I noticed the 69 reference in that sentence. Julian slapped the money down on to the counter and stormed out, while grabbing on to my hand.

"Geez Kenny! I leave you alone for two minutes and you're making eyes at Lola's boyfriend."

"WHOA. HOLD UP, THAT'S LOLA'S BOYFRIEND?"

His eyes narrowed, "Why does that bother you?"

"When did Lola start dating someone!?"

Just then, I noticed Lola snuggling up to James behind the counter. My eyes widened, and I let out yet another involuntary squeak, when James made eye contact with me through the glass door and winked.