10. "'Ot, 'ot, 'o-ot"

"Yeah, mom. I found a speech therapist. And he had a nightmare the other day. I was wondering if we would be needing a psychologist too. But I don't know if it'd be helpful since Louis doesn't even know what is happening." Harry rambled to the phone.

"Well. We can give it a try. A try won't hurt. Look for a psychologist too." Anne said from the other end of the line.

"Okay. I would look for one." Harry said and turned around when he heard the little sounds of Louis' feet hitting the ground. Then he heard Louis giggle at something making him smile fondly.

"Is my little angel awake?" Anne asked excitedly making Harry chuckle.

"Yes, he is. And he's basically an angel now in his PJ's that has little angels on it." Harry chuckled. He has already told Anne how Louis preferred dresses and skirts over shirts and jeans.

"Give the phone to him." Anne squealed. Harry rolled his eyes fondly and handed the phone to Louis who's curiously scanning Harry.

"It's Anne, boo." Harry said when Louis looked at the phone without taking it. Louis let out a squeal and immediately took the phone to his hands.

"'iiiiii" He squealed to the phone. Harry sat on the couch and watched fondly the way Louis has a long conversation with Anne, even if it's just giggles and squeals sometimes.

"'azzie 'ere" He said to the phone and handed Harry the phone. Harry took it with a little thank you and signaled Louis to sit next to him while he talks with Anne.

-

"Wanna go to my pool and play a bit?" Harry asked knowing how the boy is obsessed with water. He practically lives for water. Louis squealed and bounced on his seat while nodding.

"Someone got hyper with it." Harry said and ruffled Louis' hair making the boy giggle. "Let's get you into a swimsuit." Harry said and picked Louis up. Louis started chewing on Harry's ear making Harry let out a manly squeal. (Leave the frog alone. He is manly. xD)

Louis giggled so hard throwing his head back making Harry almost lose his balance and fall over. Harry chuckled with him.

Harry felt a familiar string tugging at his heart. The string that he forcefully ignored for years. He shook his head trying to put unwanted feelings aside. 'Get your shit together, Harry.' He scolded to himself.

"'azzie goooooo..." Louis' sounds snapped harry out of his tarrance. He smiled and started walking up the stairs.

"Which one do you want?" Harry said holding up two bright colored swimming trunks. Louis seems to think for a moment and he lost in his own world after a second. Harry smiled fondly and picked one for Louis.

"Alright! Can you take off your jammies for me? Or do you need help?" Harry asked.

"'elp?" Louis asked tilting his head to side making Harry coo.

"Okay, love. Stand up for me." Harry said and offered a helping hand for Louis to get up from the bed. He unbuttoned Louis' shirt and took it off. He removed Louis' bottoms along with his boxers. Louis squealed when the cool air that came through the vents (Harry didn't want to roast to death in his own house in the summer.) hit his naked body.

"Cold?" Harry chuckled and widened the waistband of the swimming trunks for Louis' to step in. Louis lifted one of his legs but he lost balance and fell onto the bed with a thump. Louis giggled and bounced on the bouncy bed few more times. Harry chuckled at the boy's cuteness.

"Alright, little monkey. Step in." Harry said. Louis put his legs through the holes and Harry slid the swimming trunk up his legs to his waist. He ignored Louis' bits in favor of keeping himself from getting a big problem down there.