Chapter 9:

A/N: There will only be three or four more chapters of this book. I feel like there isn't that much more to write about with this one. I just wanted to give you all a heads up. I hope you have enjoyed reading this book so far. I also want to thank the two first people who liked and commented on the last chapter. So with that said I dedicate this chapter to @Chucksgirl20 and @Maxx2007. I hope everyone likes this chapter.

When we wake up no one is here with us other then Ryder. He is asleep on Peyton's lap. She gets mad and calls Amy's phone. "Why in the hell did you leave Ryder here while Abby and I was asleep." She pause. "Well even though that is good news and he was asleep don't ever leave him alone with prep pre who are sleeping because anything could have had happened to him." She hangs up the phone.

I kiss her to try and calm her down. She looks at me. "My dad wouldn't leave so my mom called the cops and he is in jail. All of us kids have to go to court. We have to talk to the courtroom about him."

"Oh baby I know that is going to be hard but I will be here for you to lean on. When is his court date?"

"It is in three days."

"Ok well if need be I can talk to the court room about him also because I was there for one of the attacks."

"I will text my mom to see if she wants you to do that."

I nod. Ryder wakes up and starts crying. "Baby go make him a bottle while I change his diaper."

She nods and hands him to me. She grabs his bottle out of the diaper bag. She walks to the kitchen to make him a bottle. I put him on the couch. I pull off his shorts and undo the straps on the diaper. I hold his legs up and wipe his butt. I wipe the rest of the area off. I wrap the diaper up. I go to put his new diaper on but he pees on me first. I yell, "Ew that's gross."

Peyton runs in to see what I'm yelling about. She looks at me and starts to laugh. "It's not funny."

"It is a little bit."

She walks over abd puts the new diaper on and pulls up his shorts. "Go get in the shower it will take the smell away and next time I will show you how to change his diaper the right way."

I nod and get up and go to my room. I grab a change of clothes and go hop in the shower. I stand under the water letting it beat down on my body. It is warm water so it feels good. I wash my hair and body. I get off and dry off. I put my clean clothes on. I grab my other clothes and put it in my hamper. I walk down stairs and see Peyton feeding Ryder. I can't help but smile. I go and sit next to them. She kisses me and I kiss her back. She starts to burp Ryder. He spits up on me. She laughs. I say, "Not again I just got out of the shower and put some clean clothes on."

"Well you don't have to take another shower but you might want to change your pants."

I go up to my room and the only thing that is clean is some short shorts. I put them on and go back down stairs. When I get downstairs Peyton looks at me. "Oh baby that outfit is sooooo sexy."

I smile and walk over to her. I sit next to her and take Ryder out of her arms. I hold him. Even though he pissed and spit up on me I can't help but love him just like I love his mommy. Wow did I really just think that to myself. Yeah I guess I did. She looks at me holding Ryder and smiles. She pulls Ryder and I onto her lap. So Ryder is sitting on my lap and I am sitting on hers. I lay back against her. I grab the remote and put it on boy meets world. Peyton says, "I love this show it is my all time fave."

"Baby it's mine too. Oh and look it has a marathon going. It will be on all day."

"Awesome baby."

We sit there and watch boy meets world episode after episode.

After the marathon is over I say, "Hey do you just want to stay the night?"

"Yeah that will be fine as long as Ryder can stay also."

"Of course he can stay."

She leans in and kisses me and I kiss her back. I say, "Hey baby do you want for me to cook, get pizza, or Chinese food?"

"I kinda want to have pizza palace."

"Ok what do you want from there?"

"Let's get wings, breadsticks, and a meatball sub to split."

"Ok sounds good."

I call in the order. They tell me it will be $30 and that it will be here in 30 minutes.

I wrap my arms around Peyton and Ryder. I fall asleep until I hear a knock on my front door. I wake up and go open the door. It is the delivery person. I give him the money and a $5 tip. I bring the food into the living room. I set it down in front of Peyton. I pick Ryder up and lay him next to us. I prop him up by using a pillow. I open the boxes and we are to eat. We eat until we both r full. When we have eaten all that we can eat I go and put the food in the fridge. I walk back abd pick Ryder up. "Hey baby let's go to sleep. I don't have a place for Ryder to sleep but he can sleep between us on my bed."

"No no we can't do that or we could end up killing him so I'll just call my brother to run his pack-n-play here until we can get a crib here for him."

Before I can say anything she calls her brother who agrees to bring the pack-n-play over here. "Baby don't you think we should talk about the whole pack-n-play staying here."

She looks at me with a sad look. "Oh I'm sorry I just jumped to the conclusion that since we are dating you would want Ryder and I spending the night with you from time to time."

"Oh well it's not that I don't want you guys staying here because I would let you stay here all of the time if you wanted to. It's just the whole pack-n-play thing because it's his party time thingy."

"Oh well he has a bigger pack-n-play. The one that is coming over here is the one that his daddy used to take over to his house for sleepovers until he decided not to be apart of the picture anymore."

"Oh ok I see."

She nods. I hear a knock on my door. I go and open it. It's Peyton's brother and he ask where I want the pack-n-play at. I tell him I want it in my room. He goes and sets it up in my room. When he leaves Peyton, Ryder, and I go up to my. I'm carrying Ryder so I lay him down in his play pin. Peyton strips down to her bra n underwear and I do the same. We lay in bed cuddling up to each other. We fall asleep like that.

Please comment, vote, or both if you liked the chapter.