Chapter 18

Dedicated to jhanyiexo

  Chapter 18

   I went upstairs thinking of what to do. We couldn't leave here by this time but we might have to. I walked to Sam's room and saw him wide awake sitting up staring outside the window.

"Why are you awake? " I asked and he turned to look at me for a second before staring off again.

" You couldn't sleep? " he asked looking outside the window.

" I actually did but I just woke up from one of my encounter with her. Why are you up? "

" I couldn't sleep. " he answered looking up at me.

" Why, what's wrong? " I asked. I was worried about him, I don't want anything to happen to any of us especially now that we needed each other most.

" Nothing." he answered but I know he was hiding something from me and didn't want to tell me and I wasn't going to force him to.

" If you say so." I said trying to bring up what I saw recently. " Sam, I heard something. "

" What? " he asked turning to look at me, his face devoid of any emotion. He looked tired.

" I overheard Alpha Lucas conversation, someone is coming for us Sam. "

" Are you sure?, his friends could be coming or something. "

" The person wants to see us Sam, the person is after us. We have to leave here Sam. "

" Can we at least leave by six or seven, I need to relax." he said

" It might be too late Sam, the person's on their way and I fear the person is going to take us to Loranda, we have to leave Sam. " I said trying to convince him.

We really had to leave, we don't know who's coming tomorrow and I'd rather not stay and find out especially now that I know that Alpha Lucas isn't to be trusted.

" Can we just leave now? " I asked

" Let's sleep on it, we really need to rest Lee. " he said. " We'd leave tomorrow. "

" But what if tomorrow's too late? " I asked panicking

" We'd leave early tomorrow morning Lee it would be dangerous now, go sleep. " he said and I angrily went to my room.

Why couldn't we just go right now, what's the worst that could happen on the way. I laid in bed not going to fall asleep and as soon as it was bright enough to leave I'd go pull Sam and Jonathan up.

I hadn't realised that I slept off until I woke up to a very bright day, I felt so stupid, how could I have slept ?

I got out of the bed quickly taking my bag with me not bothering to do anything and rushing to Sam's room to wake him up and yeah he was still sleeping.

" Come on Sam, we have to hurry out of here. " I said tapping him furiously.

" Why are you waking me up as if the house is on fire. " Sam said sitting upright

" We have to leave Sam the person Alpha Lucas was talking to is coming today remember. " I said throwing clothes into his bag.

" Okay I'm up now, go get Jonathan. " he said and I hurried to to the room beside him

Jonathan was still sleeping snoring loudly. I went to him tapping him hard and fast.

" Come on Jonathan, wake up. " I said tapping him and when I was thinking he was awake he just turned to face another side.