Last Chapter (very short)

Y/N

Three days had passed and not a word had been exchanged between me and Jackson. JB had slowed his communication with Maria and things had started to become tense around our apartment.

A piece of me wanted to go back to Jackson and apologise but another part of me knew that whatever Jackson and I 'had' wasn't worth saving.

I exhaled heavily, scrolling through my social media aimlessly attempting to waste time. Post after post I continued to go through without any thought until one video caught my eye. It was Got7 leaving the airport. I felt stupid. Why did I feel this way to someone I hardly knew? Maybe I got attached far to quickly. I don't know...

My eyes darted up to my door as it clicked shut with a sulky looking Maria in front of it. With a huff, she slumped onto the empty space on my bed.

"What's the matter?" I asked.

"JB said it wasn't going to work out." She sniffed, "But I guess it was good while it lasted, right?"

"Uhm." I hummed unable to respond.

"What about Jackson?"

I paused for a second thinking about my answers, "Honestly, I don't know. And I don't want to know."

The room fell silent but a comforting silent, the kind meant for thinking. Then my phone went off.

It was fun. Maybe, one day, we can see each other again.

+ + + +

Soooooo it's been far too long what can I say life's been busy. Came back after like a month and there was about 650+ notifications and this shitty story got a solid 13k+ reads.......... anyway I'd recommend you read the next part to see future plans with this book and others plus I'll be sharing with you my thoughts on this story