ch. 30

( Includes spoilers)

 Jeff started to grow closer and closer to me as I tried to go farther and farther from him to make my plan. He didn't let it happened though and I didn't think he was ready for it. At this point you may be asking ' Haya why do you wont to hurt Jeff?? '

 Well, just put yourself in my place really fast. A strange man comes in your home and nearly kills you . Then acts to be your friend and hurts the closest person you have still after your parents have died, your little brother. And then hurts you multiple times along with his killer family. Then takes you and makes you become one of them, a monster, THEN gets you all knocked up and then the baby dies. If he did all of that to you then you would long for him to be just as broken as you are. So don't go saying ' Ohh Haya your a bad person!' Or ' Gee Haya your such a B ' I am not after all of that.

You also may be asking what my plan is. Well, Before I say it I do love Jeff I really do and I feel bad for this but I promised Alex, I cant kill Jeff...well with out killing myself and I want to see him suffer. So I will get him where surgery and medicine and immorality cant heal, the heart >:) .

 I snuggled up to him as he was almost asleep. I looked up and smiled at how beautiful he was. I took that moment to look him over ( Sorry I know I did the same for Perfect Level but ehh! Don't judge!! )

 His singed black hair that used to be brown once. His leathery bleach white skin. His cut smile so deep and wide. His lips deep red from not only the burning but from all of the blood over the years. His blood stained white hoodie. His bloody black dress pants and black and white convers...he was in a strange way hot..

 I gasped as he put is hand on my thigh. I looked up and he was grinning.

 " What? Did I scare my little stalker? " He teased. I tensed as his hand slid just below my shorts. I jumped off his lap and he frowned. " Haya...come on..." He said in a pleading tone.

 " No...Jeff no." I said as I walked out. I walked by Ben's room to hear sobs. Curiosity got the best of me and I knocked on his door.

 " Go away Jeff! I hate you! " Ben yelled.

 " Well, I didn't know my name was Jeff and that you could see threw doors Ben.." I said sarcastically.

 " Ohh..Haya come in. " He said. I walked in and my heart broke. He was on his bed crying holding a picture of him and a girl.

 " Ben? What's wrong? " I asked. He looked like crap!

-=-=-=- WARNING=-=-=- Spoilers for Perfect Level!! If you don't wonna know what happens in the end right now then DONT read!! =-=-=-

 " Je-Jeff...he is a jerk. He m-made fun of me c-crying. " Ben said threw sobs. I could tell his heart was broken in various spots.

 " Why are you crying? "  I asked as I brushed the hair out of his face.

" I found out Zelgo isn't letting my daughter out....and she may die soon! " He cried harder. I awed a little and hugged him.

 " Ben! Its ok...I promise she will be ok. What's her name? " I asked he sniffled as he shook in my arms.

 " H-her name is Alana. " He whipped his eyes.

 " You know... if I ever have a son...his name will be Calvin. " I said. All of a sudden Ben started crying again! Wtf?! " Ben! What is wrong?! " I asked a little to harsh. He flinched and sniffled.

 " My girlfriend...the girl in that picture...her brother's name was Calvin...she risked her life for him..." he said as he whipped his nose on his sleeve.

-=-=- No more spoilers!=-=-

After a few hours of me and Ben just talking I walked out and found Jeff still on the couch.

 " Jeff! You jerk! " I said as I slapped him. He wined a bit while holding his cheek. His eyes turned dark and he stood. He was a few feet taller than I so he hung over me. I gulped and he picked me up by my shirt.

 " What the hell haya? " He asked in furry. Before I could answer he slammed me into a wall and pinned me. I built up the nerve and kicked him...there xD. He let me go and I ran to his right as he fell to his knees.

 " Why did you make Ben cry?! I was in there for at least 3 hours calming him down! " I yelled. He got up and growled.

 " Why where you even near him?! He's a little cry baby! and needs to get over his retarded dead girlfriend that didn't even love him! " He yelled back. Mist started to swirl around me.

 " Don't you ever say that! He told me everything! She loved him and he loved her! I was only in there because I care! Unlike you! " I yelled and the mist grew brighter.

 " Well if you care so much go be his girlfriend because, We. Are. Done! " He screamed in my face. I was taken back and stared where he was shocked. Tears filled my eyes and I swear you could have heard the tear. I fell to my knees and right then I felt two soft hands on my shoulders and looked up to Masky. He helped me back up and hugged me. He was also was taller...like 8 inches. I cried into his shoulder and he didn't seem to care. He held me as if he had been waiting to.

 " Shhh Haya...its ok...come on lets go tell Laughing and Ben.." He said as he held my hand and brought me to the third floor and to Laughing's room. He knocked and Laughing answered. As soon as he saw me crying into Masky's hoodie he grabbed me and pulled me to him.

 " what happened?! " He asked as he rocked me left to right as I cried into his chest. He to was taller...everyone but Alex and Sally where taller than I.

 " Jeff dumped her.." Masky said feeling bad. Laughing tensed as he heard that.

 " I heard that but I thought it was just Jane and Jeff...not her and Jeff.." He hugged e tighter and I cried harder. " Its ok Hayhay I'm here for you...remember? " Laughing said. I sniffed and nodded.

 " I-I don't feel like d-dating some one r-right now..." I said weakly. I looked back as Masky and saw jealousy form in his eyes. " Uhmm..laughing hold on.." I said and I grabbed Masky's hand and brought him into his room. I made sure Hoodie wasn't in.

 " Why are your eyes filled with jealosness? " I asked and I sat on his bottom bunk.

 " Because...I...I...Love you Haya.. " He said the last part fast. I smiled and hugged him.

 " I knew it!.." I said and walked out to go tell Ben about me and Jeff. I started crying on my way down though.. :/

 ( Ello people! And if you didn't read the one part all you missed was Ben saying why he was crying...DONT READ IT IF YOU DONT WONNA KNOW WHAT HAPPENS IN Perfect Level!!! Anyway I love you all and yay long chapter! 1302 words!! <3 ya! )